Lt. Commander
Hey all,

I have seen several posts implying that people are still testing the Foundry.

As best I can tell, Tribble Foundry is OFF and Holodeck Foundry is OFF, although the only notes I can find about the Foundry being turned OFF are in notes dated 12/2, when it was temporarily down.

Is it just me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_NerdChieftain_o_HON3
Hey all,

I have seen several posts implying that people are still testing the Foundry.

As best I can tell, Tribble Foundry is OFF and Holodeck Foundry is OFF, although the only notes I can find about the Foundry being turned OFF are in notes dated 12/2, when it was temporarily down.

Is it just me?
You can test missions that people have made. But you can't create new missions at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 3 The Foundry
12-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Nope, its not just you. Both Tribble and Holodeck Foundrys are off line. Don't know whats going on. Can't find anything on why or when it is supposed to be up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
how should we test Missions if no one can make one

and why goes S3 on without a working Foundry ?

S3 has nothing for what i could had not have been waiting till Feb, M. or even May 2011 ...

sorry for i thing a little wrong Eng.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-10-2010, 03:33 PM
there have been several threads on this and communications by the devs over the last few days.

the foundry was taken down several days ago on tribble so they could fix stability. it should be up in a few days (probably sometime over the weekend) or early next week.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-T-Riker
how should we test Missions if no one can make one

and why goes S3 on without a working Foundry ?

S3 has nothing for what i could had not have been waiting till Feb, M. or even May 2011 ...

sorry for i thing a little wrong Eng.
because the missions already made on the test server when the foundry was up, are available to play.

months ago they have said that season 3 launch would almost certainly not include the foundry. it was said many times that it would go live sometime after the season 3 launch date.

season 3 is not the 9th of december only. it stretches all the way to season 4
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-10-2010, 03:40 PM
so far the only good think on S3 is the new Sector Space and Memory Alpha Crafting all other thinks were better before... i hope a new weekly Episode is comming soon ...or a Date when i will not get all rewards for the last ...like in the first some days before the 2nd was starting

if i look at Calander its now only one day... and not 3 weeks as before
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
because the missions already made on the test server when the foundry was up, are available to play.

months ago they have said that season 3 launch would almost certainly not include the foundry. it was said many times that it would go live sometime after the season 3 launch date.

season 3 is not the 9th of december only. it stretches all the way to season 4
Really? Because I've got the Mission Window open right now and there is diddly squat under both the Community Authored and Review Content tabs. As to Cryptic making any sort of announcement regarding the Foundry the only thing that I've seen is that it's the first new content mentioned in the Season 3 news link. You'd think this sort of thing would deserve a sticky at least if not a full on release note.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-10-2010, 05:23 PM
The search list does not currently auto-populate, and doesn't work entirely perfect.
You can do generic searches with two-letter combinations to pull up stuff.
There's also a forum post which has a list of people's missions (that people chose to add to), where you can get exact names.

You can also custom search, and apply a minimum star filter to get a list of missions, as well. Although selecting no stars doesn't do anything last time I tried. You can also search by author.

Edit:
This is on Tribble, only. There are no missions published available for testing on live/holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Down but
12-10-2010, 05:41 PM
You can test other people stuff. There is about 120 up and Worth logging in to check. People are doing other mission and wanting to know how they did that. Got some ideas for fine tuning my mission not out yet from testing other people stuff.