Lt. Commander
Hi;

I'm stuck on my first mission! I'm about to leave the Khitomer for my ship, and I'm told I have to choose a bridge officer. I have three choices, and I'm told to choose wisely, and research my choices. I can click on the individual officers, see what branch they're in (the little identifier above their heads) but that's all. I can't get the transporter chief's attnetion either.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Have you talked to all three of the bridge officers, such that the little icon(I believe it's an excalamtion mark) has disappeared from all three of them? Try exhausting all dialog options with all three of them.

Edit: I can't remember if the icons will disappear, but regardless try exhausting all dialog options with all three bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Once you talk to all 3 officers, go to the guy behind the console in the transporter room and talk to him. Then scroll down and select the officer you want.

I usually recommend the tactical officer because she will be the most useful in the rest of the tutorial with her High Yield Torpedo 1.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Most certainly, take the Andorian