Lt. Commander
As the title says Can we When the Foundry goes live can we have the option to Add Missions or have them considered for the Btran or just added as daily's as this would increase The amount of High end content we have to play with.

Just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 2 Interesting
12-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Interesting idea. I would like to see that too!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Its an idea me and my fleet have been kicking around would be nice just think how many mission we could have in a month
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 02:44 PM
This is actually in development, last I heard.

However, the hold-up is that missions need enough reviews before being disseminated to the general user-base. This is to ensure only the best content gets pushed to them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-10-2010, 03:33 AM
A fair comment maybe a option could be added to the review where players could get to choose weather they feel the content is good enough for the b-tran in all fairness that wont be to hard as long as they follow the same principle as they do now i cant see this being a problem
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeboboy View Post
A fair comment maybe a option could be added to the review where players could get to choose weather they feel the content is good enough for the b-tran in all fairness that wont be to hard as long as they follow the same principle as they do now i cant see this being a problem
This already what's going on, if I understood the interviews correctly. Content has to be vetted by several people before being pushed to users in the form of a daily.

If you're setup as reviewing though, you can access any published mission at any time but need to know what you're looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Ah ok thanks for replying have not seen those comments once again thanks for posting
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeboboy View Post
Ah ok thanks for replying have not seen those comments once again thanks for posting
I'm not sure if the feature is disabled during beta though. I know my mission has 34 reviews and I suspect many others have many more.