Lt. Commander
# 41
12-09-2010, 04:00 AM
I can't see this being a bug, are you sure it didnt ram you and lose health or something?

If it was a bug it would have come up before now and not just this mission. Something that suddenly kills objects on the map, anything is possible I suppose and if it had nothing to do with a collision or firing on the ship then maybe it's recent server updates etc

Everything will c-store eventually and theres also a lot more cool items coming in Season 3 so if I were you I would get ready to discover them.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
Now that is funny. Lucky, you better be laughing it off now.
Yes, Yes i am. Someone needs to fire the whole crew of that saucer section.

And honestly, I started laughing about the whole thing back on page 2. :p
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-09-2010, 04:05 AM
I had fun with the whole ramming bit actually. When i did it i'd disabled his ship at the very start before anything else, when he said he was going to ram me i focused on his ship and from what i could tell it didn't move at all. i remember thinking "Might wanna try fixing your impulse engines first, dumbarse."
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Well.. At the end of the mission that ship tries to ram you, it could have hit one of the other D7s that were floating around disabled.. That probably would have done it.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-09-2010, 04:13 AM
is the cane tradeable? if so, you can have mine; i don't use it.
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-09-2010, 04:13 AM
WOW this rant takes the cake guys. Blaming the company that made the game for your procrastination and inability to the game in the first place is dumb.

And it isn't a bug the Klingon Ship gives you warning.....in fact the com window that you probably didn't read says ramming speed or something like that towards the end of the fight.

I don't see how its an issue to blow up comets that don't heal.........my sci officer sucks in space and i just chipped away at the things for like 15mins, died like 2 times.......wasn't bad.

My tac destroyed them and died once......you just have to keep running from the ships.

So before we go on rants..........and blame everybody else for something that is clearly our own doing.......lets step back and unplug our keyboard....yeah?
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubdevo View Post
Blah...blah...blah.....So before we go on rants........blah...blah

Sure is easy to point fingers, huh?
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-09-2010, 04:28 AM
Ok, I need to get a power nap before the servers come back up. And yeah I am basically over my own silliness. Hope this thread was at least entertaining to some.

*shakes fist at Cryptic one last time -- for adding real life frustration and disappointment to something that was supposed to be merely a virtual experience. LOL. *
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Claiming that you've been backstabbed by a game developer because you failed a mission is stupid.
Incert quote from the forum respect policy here.
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
Sure is easy to point fingers, huh?
Am I missing something??