Lt. Commander
i know i heard there's been 3 seasons but what i don't get is where episodes get involved in this so far all i have been doing is flying around doing odd jobs for people, doing patrols
also i may have finally got my enterprise type ship, ditching the infamous khan ship but i'm still a newbie at heart
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
I believe you've done several episodes as a Lieutenant. You went to P'Jemm with a Vulcan Ambassador. You saved the Azura crew from Orion raiders. You dealt with an Undine plot in Lackey. You went to the Paulson Nebula and cracked some Klingon codes and plots. You saves some researchers captured by the Gorn and learned of a Gorn plot on Kassae. You learned about the Kuvah'Magh. You dealt with a criminal Ferengi in Celes. You've literally done a lot of missions. And you've also done various patrols and you should done some exploring in Delta Volcanis on your way to Lt. Commander.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2010, 06:37 AM
sounds like something i have done so how do you know i have done these things? also at moment patrolling the sector, at the time i'm defiantly at that rank which is why i have the enterprise but does this missions end up leading outside federation space?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2010, 06:58 AM
I know you've done them because there's only one mission chain in this game right now and everyone's done them. Also If I wanted to I could just look up your characters on the website and see what missions you've done - I'm too lazy to do that, though.

As far as leaving Federation space, the minute you crossed over into Pi Canis and started doing Taskforce Hippocrates and the Ultimate Klingon you started moving out of Fed space. If you went to Eta Eridani around Lt 6 you were leaving Fed space. Big chunks of Alpha Centauri isn't Fed space.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2010, 07:06 AM
sorry meant stuff like Romulas, the Borg also seen the map but seem limited since went to klingon homeworld which seem restricted
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2010, 07:12 AM
The Feds and the Klinks are at war. You can't go to Qo'noS. The Klinks would kill you.

What's left of Romulus is in the Iota Pavonis sector. You get to higher level content as you keep playing. Romulan stuff is LC 6-7 to Cmdr 8-9. Then you move into Cardassian space and DS9. From there you move into Borg space around Admiral 3.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2010, 09:35 AM
true there's a war but to be honest that doesn't make much sense since haven't seen many clear reasons as to why they would go to war. i know why Romulans would be annoyed due to the newest movie but I fly around sometimes and there seems factions that seem to be ok with the federation

plus after the long wars with the deep space nine, the infamous borg invasion

I know Klingons are about war but normally if the federation encounter a problem like a enemy claiming a hidden person in the ranks the federation don't usually don't fire 1st and ask questions later
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2010, 10:11 AM
I suggest you go to the main website and read the timeline entitled "Path to 2409." This game has nothing to do with the last ST movie and takes place 30 years after the events in Star Trek: Nemesis.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-20-2010, 11:12 AM
read it, still doesn't make much sense as to why the klingons would go against the federation in this way.
they were about honor, most people already know the orions are space pirates which would disgrace the klingon name

plus this doesn't say anything about klingons splitting into 2 factions which would have made more sense since even worf should have been ashamed at what happened since klingons, federation should have lived in peace on whatever planet there on

i understand the romulans being shady but the klingons originally attacked in the originals for fairly decent reasons since some wanted war but not all wanted that by the time TNG was around
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-20-2010, 11:19 AM
The Klinks were never really about honor - only their own twisted sense of hour. Worf was 10 times more honorable then almost every other Klink he ever met. Plus the Klinks are a warrior species - something forgotten in the TNG era - that trived on conquest. Conquering the Gorn and Orions, and such is just part of their nature, as is attacking the weakened Romulans.

Also, in case you forgot, the Klinks declared war on the Federation in Season 5 of DS9. Yes, it wasn't a long war but it clearly shows that things can turn sour at a drop of the hat between the two groups. In the All Good Things final episode of TNG the Klinks had conquered the Romulans and were no-longer allies with the Feds in that future as well.