Lt. Commander
# 1 Stopped using transwarp
12-09-2010, 08:34 AM
I've found already since this patch I''m subconsciously not even checking to see if my transwarp abilities are on cooldown or not. Flying through the new sector space is SO awesome that I don't mind doing it anymore. It's kinda hard to believe it was ever any other way. Great job with this patch, Cryptic.

With Love,
Z
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
I've found already since this patch I''m subconsciously not even checking to see if my transwarp abilities are on cooldown or not. Flying through the new sector space is SO awesome that I don't mind doing it anymore. It's kinda hard to believe it was ever any other way. Great job with this patch, Cryptic.

With Love,
Z
I know what you mean, I'm quite happy to just trundle along now enjoying the view
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Same here. It's just a shame to spoil the view by wrapping that plastic tube around my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 09:24 AM
By tomorrow you'll all be transwarping again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 09:31 AM
It does look great. It's clean, simple, better on my graphics card; I can't find fault in it whatsoever. Great job. I, too, believe we should have had it since the beginning, and I didn't mind the previous iteration.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You know it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
No...the transwarping began after it cooled down from my using it a month ago.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
No...the transwarping began after it cooled down from my using it a month ago.
Yeah, that 30 minute cooldown should be 30 minutes real life, not 30 minutes of time you spent in your starship. That takes too long. Also, my transwarp abilities shouldn't share a cooldown with each other.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah i have to say that the new sector space after i checked out the patch today was amazing.
Space just seemd alot bigger now in this game. And the info around the planets are great.

But how about a little end game content for teams ? Dont think you can stop making content because of the UGC. Get the Hive out and revamp the other ones should be your n1 prority in my mind.And better PvP. Enough fluff "content" to the game.But as i said some of the new stuff is great.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post
Yeah i have to say that the new sector space after i checked out the patch today was amazing.
Space just seemd alot bigger now in this game. And the info around the planets are great.

But how about a little end game content for teams ? Dont think you can stop making content because of the UGC. Get the Hive out and revamp the other ones should be your n1 prority in my mind.And better PvP. Enough fluff "content" to the game.But as i said some of the new stuff is great.
You post this in a lot of threads. I understand you want end game content, but wouldn't it be more constructive to start a thread that can be regularly updated regarding this? I honestly don't know if this has been tried before. I do know a similar concept has worked for updating all the cool projects (done by Darren). Not being condesending, just curious.

*edited* due to lack of communication skills