Lt. Commander
# 11
12-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsranger View Post
Why do you always repeat the same rhetoric? Just curious.
What's wrong with wanting end-game content added to the game? If you pull up a couple of dozen "I Quit" threads you'll see they always have the same reason for doing so: nothing to do once you reach level cap. I have yet to see an "I Quit" post because Sector Space was blue/red rather then space black.

Most of the player population is at end-game. People want things to do with those characters. There's nothing wrong with making sure Cryptic doesn't forget that, as long as it's done in a reasonable manner.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
What's wrong with wanting end-game content added to the game? If you pull up a couple of dozen "I Quit" threads you'll see they always have the same reason for doing so: nothing to do once you reach level cap. I have yet to see an "I Quit" post because Sector Space was blue/red rather then space black.

Most of the player population is at end-game. People want things to do with those characters. There's nothing wrong with making sure Cryptic doesn't forget that, as long as it's done in a reasonable manner.
You either misread or misunderstood my question.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
You either misread or misunderstood my question.
Not that I'm aware of. He keeps "repeating the same rhetoric" because he wants to make sure Cryptic understands there are people who still want it. As I said, as long as requests are done in a reasonable manner no one should have any problem with them. Ultimately you're trolling him, rather then his idea, when he's just stating his preferences on the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Not that I'm aware of. He keeps "repeating the same rhetoric" because he wants to make sure Cryptic understands there are people who still want it. As I said, as long as requests are done in a reasonable manner no one should have any problem with them. Ultimately you're trolling him, rather then his idea, when he's just stating his preferences on the forum.
Asking a question is trolling? You were answering a question for him. On top of that you were aswering a question I was not asking. You can assume whatever you want though. I guess you are entitled to that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Asking a question is trolling? You were answering a question for him. On top of that you were aswering a question I was not asking. You can assume whatever you want though. I guess you are entitled to that.
The tone of your question "Why do you always repeat..." indicates condescension, IMO. You're not asking why he would want something. You're asking why he's always asking the same thing. It seemed to me you're trying to be snide. I simply beleive we shouldn't be snide toward someone simply because they repeat themselves at various times. If that wan't your intent, sorry. But it seemed that way to me.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
The tone of your question "Why do you always repeat..." indicates condescension, IMO. You're not asking why he would want something. You're asking why he's always asking the same thing. It seemed to me you're trying to be snide. I simply beleive we shouldn't be snide toward someone simply because they repeat themselves at various times. If that wan't your intent, sorry. But it seemed that way to me.
Nope, not snyde. It was the only way I could word it that I thought would not sound that way. Obviously I erred. I will edit it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-09-2010, 11:20 AM
I want more end-game content
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
I want more end-game content
Use Episode Replay to play the game backwards. You stay the same level but everyone else gets weaker; thus the illusion are you getting more powerful.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Use Episode Replay to play the game backwards. You stay the same level but everyone else gets weaker; thus the illusion are you getting more powerful.
I thought that end game was supposed to get exponentially more lethal if you make a small mistake as you get higher level. Your way sounds fun, and thats not how its supposed to work i tell you!
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Cosmic_One = existential posts of meditative comedic zen