Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
12-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
Cosmic_One = existential posts of meditative comedic zen
I can't tell if that was an insult.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
12-09-2010, 11:30 AM
You guys hijacked my thread!

In honor of season 3's release:

STO Theme
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
12-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
You guys hijacked my thread!

In honor of season 3's release:

STO Theme
Sorry! I promise to never use transwarp again as penance!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
12-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Sorry! I promise to never use transwarp again as penance!
Apology accepted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
12-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Sorry! I promise to never use transwarp again as penance!
I dare you to stop using slip stream too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
12-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
I dare you to stop using slip stream too.
I can't give that up. The tube's too cool!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
12-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Use Episode Replay to play the game backwards. You stay the same level but everyone else gets weaker; thus the illusion are you getting more powerful.
LOL

That may have to go in my hall of fame
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
12-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Use Episode Replay to play the game backwards. You stay the same level but everyone else gets weaker; thus the illusion are you getting more powerful.
Awesome idee
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.