# 1
12-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Apologies, my mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorGonzo
Let me begin by saying that I took a hiatus from STO beginning in November due to school and work. I had completed the Breen weekly series missions and had also completed two of the Devidian missions.

I logged on today hoping to explore Season 3 and finish the Devidian series. Sector space looked spectacular, crafting was looking good and the general feel of the game was much more refined. "Cryptic has done an excellent job here" I said to myself. Then, to my surprise, the Devidian missions had vanished. I could not contact Drake nor find anything on the mission UI screen.

After doing some searching, I discovered that the weekly series had been pulled in Season 3. WHY? I have to operate on Cryptic's time now or be punished by losing unique mission gear and gameplay? Why am I throwing away money for content I cannot access? Sometimes Cryptic, people have obligations and cannot play STO ON YOUR SCHEDULE!

Please tell me that I will be able to access these missions in episode replay with the original rewards. As of right now I can only access the two Devidian missions I have already played on my ready room console.

It would be a shame to drive off customers after all of the hard work put into Season 3 with what is blatantly a bad decision. There is a difference between rewarding players for sticking around (like myself for 300 days) and punishing those who cannot complete missions within your ridiculous timetable. The entire principle is unsound and just plain bad business.
Did you look at your contacts list becuase Drake and the Deferi Ambassador just moved over there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 10:48 AM
The weeklies are still there. The contacts have been moved to your Contact list rather then per-sector. So if you contact Starfleet you'll see Drake on your list there rather then in the right-hand corner of your screen. Same with Ambassador Sura and his Dailies.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 12:57 PM
1. I have no idea where that contacts screen is. I just find a Mission Journa/ Hail Starfleet windowl that lists available missions
2. Does anybody know how to access the Diplomatic Investigation missions? Or are they gone?

EDIT: I found it. It's under info. Not very uh... intuitive