Lt. Commander
# 111
12-22-2010, 10:45 AM
The outfit really does need some work, common devs, dont let it stay how it is. Fix it
Lt. Commander
# 112
12-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Agreed with the last post. I support many things Cryptic has done and is doing, but this offering fell very short of player expectations and needs to be re-imagined and improved and expanded. I appreciate all the time and efforts and that sort of stuff - please go back and fix this and we'll be happy.
Lt. Commander
# 113
12-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Remember this thread? This is why today I'm not buying TMP uniforms or the slots to give me room to wear them. And I'm awfully glad, apparenty issues abound with TMP outfits, Here's wishing those of you with concerns have better luck then all the people who posted here have had.

Wow lots of people have looked at this. I can only hope a good portion of them read it before they spent money for it.
Lt. Commander
# 114
12-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Edit: Heh. Wrong thread.
Lt. Commander
# 115
12-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Bumpity bump.

I saw an episode of TNG with Troi in the grayish-lavender ONE-PIECE JUMPSUIT the other night. You know the one everybody hoped you'd be putting in. The one without wrinkles that hugged her body very closely.

C'mon...I think given the level of disappointment, and the relative number who have expressed it, SOMETHING needs to be done. Please, StormShade, DStahl, somebody give us something...a partial refund of Cryptic Points, a firm statement that you're working on expanding it into a real pack with the addition of another uniform, a discount on something else...at least something.

I'm very happy with the game overall, and am certainly not going anywhere, but this uniform is a hot mess.
Lt. Commander
# 116
12-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Does anybody know if I can use the First Contact comm badge on this uniform?

Many thanks
Lt. Commander
# 117
12-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Ouch, not even a reply for Christmas for all the people who have posted...

So sad.
Lt. Commander
# 118
12-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
I am not trying to bash Cryptic or their efforts. I think they are well-intentioned and most of their work is good. Having said that, I do think they should go back and retry this one by giving more of the outfits Troi wore as options with it and possibly some hair accessories and/or hair styles. Maybe the hair stuff needs new tech or whatever, and will have to wait (not certain on that).

At least for now, we could be given a few more of the outfits Troi wore throughout the series and perhaps in the films to make the purchase price more worth what you are given for it.

I do appreciate their efforts so far with this, but this is one of those things that the community is clearly asking for more on and expects more from Cryptic on. I think they will listen to us. I have faith in them since clearly the vast majority of the people who have posted have expressed that they expect more from this purchase than was given originally.
Just checking Jas on that Faith you said you had in Cryptic to listen to our concerns over the appearance of this outfit and make the changes that close to 200 people (over two seperate threads) have now asked for?

Seems to me other then the one reply, which just defended the sale of the item as a pack, the mods didn't even read the over 100 posts that came after it regarding the real issue of the outfit just looking horrible.

Was your faith and the faith of others given in vain?
Lt. Commander
# 119
12-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Just checking Jas on that Faith you said you had in Cryptic to listen to our concerns over the appearance of this outfit and make the changes that close to 200 people (over two seperate threads) have now asked for?

Seems to me other then the one reply, which just defended the sale of the item as a pack, the mods didn't even read the over 100 posts that came after it regarding the real issue of the outfit just looking horrible.

Has it even occurred to you that maybe most if not all the devs are out of the office due to the holidays?

Let them return to work and then you can criticise them for not replying.
Lt. Commander
# 120
12-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid

While I'm with you on the problems facing the Troi outfit, they did reply more than once on your request. Remember when you hijacked one of the Guramba threads? Yeah, Stormy posted once or twice in that and asked you not to derail it.

And where are you getting 200 people from? If you're looking at post count, there are a lot of people (yourself included) who have posted on this topic multiple times. And the lack of communication over the last week or two? It's because it was stated that a lot of the main folks who frequent the forums are out on vacation. From what I understand, they're running with a skeleton crew right now.

I don't understand why someone can't keep tabs on these concerns over the holidays, but it is understandable.