Lt. Commander
# 41
12-10-2010, 02:39 AM
I Agree Totall with Sapphic, seeing the Costume at full detail it looks like you guys put the baggy version on the Female Characters. Even Troi's Uniform in Nemi was skin tight. Please Fix this!
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-10-2010, 02:43 AM
I agree with all the posters here, if you are going to publish a costume, do it right. Troi's uniform was very fitting, with no wrinkles. The other complaints are valid as well. Fix it up, and do it justice, it is an iconic piece of Star Trek costuming.

With as much feedback as has been given, you can surely see the fans are crying out, and they all seem to be in agreement on this topic.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Wrinkles. Seriously. What the hell is with the wrinkles. Even loosely fitting clothes don't wrinkle like that. It's honestly painful to look at. The T'Pol outfit has a much better look to it, and Troi's garb should have a similar smooth texture. They were both tight to the body in the shows; why is Troi's outfit all of a sudden not?
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-10-2010, 03:07 AM
I also think, as many others have stated, that the TNG combadge is a bit too large in comparison to other ones.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-

I would like more hair options in the game. I know that's on the drawing board (last engineering report). But it's needed quite a bit. There is not nearly enough variety of hair at this point. There are some very good ones, but we want more.
I agree, yes, more hair! Troi style hair to go with the Troi uniform. Make sense to me, no?
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Ugh, the thing I always hated about TNG was that every other character wore some skintight jumpsuit with bulges in all the wrong places.. so hooray for wrinkles, anything, that doesn´t make it look like an infant bodysuit
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyskeep View Post
I Agree Totall with Sapphic, seeing the Costume at full detail it looks like you guys put the baggy version on the Female Characters. Even Troi's Uniform in Nemi was skin tight. Please Fix this!
It is excessively loose and unflattering. Still no acknowledgement regarding this. If no response is made this will be the last C store purchase I make. Especially since I just learned a subtle tax seems to have been applied to many who have purchased cstore points.

Dear Cryptic, please acknowledge the problems with this product and reassure us something will be done.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
It is excessively loose and unflattering. Still no acknowledgement regarding this. If no response is made this will be the last C store purchase I make. Especially since I just learned a subtle tax seems to have been applied to many who have purchased cstore points.

Dear Cryptic, please acknowledge the problems with this product and reassure us something will be done.

Thank you.
Still waiting for a respone on the Typhoon class too.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-10-2010, 10:10 AM
I agree with Sapphic, Indys and Shadowlink777. This uniform is, A) in the wrong slot- Or at least should be available as both off and on duty- as it is casual attire. B.) It looks like it wasn't fitted... Or stolen from someone else's wardrobe... A uniform like that would be fitted to the person to wear it! Thus.. No or very few wrinkles-- Especially when standing up straight! and C) It's far to expensive for just ONE uniform.

I also think that of the uniforms that she wore, the one linked further up the thread is the most attractive one--You know, the teal asymetrical neck-lined dress....

Please fix this, and include more of her clothes to the "pack" (Cripes... Is it just me or does that sound a bit wierd....? >.> Still, you get what I'm asking.)
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Well I like the Uniform the way it is.
And I probably wouldn't wear it if it were skin tight.