Lt. Commander
# 81
12-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Not to mention the Troi pack pants are the TNG pants renamed with a diff default color. So the pack really is just a Shirt and 1 pair of boots.
Agreed. This particular C-Store offering is a sham in its present form. It's disgraceful. They need to address all these unhappy customers complaint with this and go back and rethink this one.
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-15-2010, 12:15 PM
No response yet from the Devs?
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
No response yet from the Devs?
Not a peep yet.
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-15-2010, 01:20 PM
/bumped in the hope of getting a reply.
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-15-2010, 02:23 PM
I call upon Cryptic to add more outfits and make this a real "pack" as they led us to believe. The website still says "pack" and this offering clearly is not a pack. Come on, Cryptic. Please fix this! Because this isn't going away until resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah, as much as i hate to say it Cryptic is starting to let down on the costume stuff. Why is the single uniform alomst as expensive as the other packs that come with more options? Couldn't you have thrown in other 7 of 9 looks or a few other Troi suits for the 40 extra points and given us our moneys worth? I'd like to buy it but sadly i won't, not until they make a few more adjustments.

As a side note, it WOULD be nice as mentioned if you could make either the costumes OR the costume slots universal so we don't get stuck buying stuff we can't wear because we only have one place to put it.
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
Yeah, as much as i hate to say it Cryptic is starting to let down on the costume stuff. Why is the single uniform alomst as expensive as the other packs that come with more options? Couldn't you have thrown in other 7 of 9 looks or a few other Troi suits for the 40 extra points and given us our moneys worth? I'd like to buy it but sadly i won't, not until they make a few more adjustments.

As a side note, it WOULD be nice as mentioned if you could make either the costumes OR the costume slots universal so we don't get stuck buying stuff we can't wear because we only have one place to put it.
Universal slots would be great.

Still hoping Cryptic will respond to the concerns of it's paying customers in this thread regarding the overall level of dissatisfaction surrounding this costume.
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Iam happy with it cryptic NICE WORK TEAM!! leave as is, great work!
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
omg, still no comment at all from Cryptic on the concerns over this issue, primarily the look of the outfit?

Well then, I give. If you obviously don't care about paying customers concerns (and I speak of myself and the feeling you have given me), no apparent number of them can make you. I'll let this issue die, personally. But it will be the last C-store purchase I make and since I am already a VA and there is nothing left to do, I may switch to the demo version and just hang.

With customer responsiveness like this, I wont be overly surprised to see the game on the .99 cent rack by spring time.
Lt. Commander
# 90
12-17-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
omg, still no comment at all from Cryptic on the concerns over this issue, primarily the look of the outfit?

Well then, I give. If you obviously don't care about paying customers concerns (and I speak of myself and the feeling you have given me), no apparent number of them can make you. I'll let this issue die, personally. But it will be the last C-store purchase I make and since I am already a VA and there is nothing left to do, I may switch to the demo version and just hang.

With customer responsiveness like this, I wont be overly surprised to see the game on the .99 cent rack by spring time.
I bought this item.... It is Deffinatelly NOT a PACK...

I love this game, but craap like this does put a dampner on my Luv...

The game box is already $4.99 on clearance at Target.