Lt. Commander
# 1 Where to start Seasons
12-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Sorry,but I havent played in a while. Where do I start all three seasons at?
Thanks for the time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 03:21 PM
There's no particular place to start season 3. You simply log in, download the patch, and play like you always do. Season 3 is just a bunch of feature changes: new crafting type at Memory Alpha, new Sector Space look, etc. There's no specific Season 3 thing you should be playing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the reply. I remember seeing a Borg story line and I assumed that it was a start of a line of storys.
Not sure if I asked the question right lol. Im still feeling my way around. I havent been able to spend alot of time with the game so it feels like im a noob.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 03:36 PM
We're all new for a while.

The Borg gear isn't in the game yet. 3 pieces come from doing the 3 STF missions. The 4th part comes from doing the RA5 Assimilated mission.

There's a new Deferi daily mission and some new Klingon raid-like missions but that's it for mission content. The game has added Episode Replay so you can redo some of the missions you've already done. Everything else is just game system/UI-type changes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Cool Beans. Thanks alot for the time. Im downloading the patch now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Here's a break-down of the STO Terminology:

Season - A major base-code update. Usually graphics updates (like the new Sector Space), balance issues, and wide-spread bug-squashing.

Series - The episodic story-based missions that last several weeks. So far there have been two: The Breen/Defari series and the Devidian series.

Episode - The individual missions released weekly that encompass the Series mentioned above.

Hope that breaks it down for ya