Lt. Commander
# 21
12-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Aha! Got it! Your last explanation made me get it Kirkfat. Thanks. I just wasn't understanding that you'd need to use both the 'Group' Icon settings and the 'Actor' settings. For some reason I was remembering you only accessing one in your video.
Anyways, now they are working, at least in Preview. Unfortunately, every time I publish it and try to go play it on Tribble with a regular character, they just stand there and do nothing, even though ten minutes ago, in Preview, they were typing, cleaning, scanning, whatever.

I'm gussing this is a bug that they just haven't worked out yet. Or do other people not have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan.Skon View Post
Aha! Got it! Your last explanation made me get it Kirkfat. Thanks. I just wasn't understanding that you'd need to use both the 'Group' Icon settings and the 'Actor' settings. For some reason I was remembering you only accessing one in your video.
Anyways, now they are working, at least in Preview. Unfortunately, every time I publish it and try to go play it on Tribble with a regular character, they just stand there and do nothing, even though ten minutes ago, in Preview, they were typing, cleaning, scanning, whatever.

I'm gussing this is a bug that they just haven't worked out yet. Or do other people not have this problem?
Yes, this is a bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. At least it isn't as bad as it was during closed beta when our npcs were all white hairy andorians.