Lt. Commander
Thanks for finally making all my suggestions about sector space come to reality eventually.

I knew that lifetime subscription would be worth it. I'm definitely feeling a lot more immersed now and I appreciate that you guys at the Cryptic house finally listened to this cause I was plugging the sector space immersion breaker issue on the beta forums and was plugging it hard.

Now if you could only figure out how to work in interactive bridge travel while in Sector space oh and...figure out how to allow people to sit on...yanno..chairs. That would be fantastic.

Came back to find like a whole ship connected to my bridge finally and I can't even sit in any of the chairs or do anything with it other than display some trophies in my office...which I can't sit in the chair of either.

I mean sitting in a chair isn't exactly a game breaker, but...yanno, just saying...its just linking an interaction to the object chair style = sit animation and some dimensional offsets for character size.

Maybe someday huh? Til then, thanks for bringing back Space, the Final Frontier. If I want to look at a map I'll go to Astrometrics....oh wait no I'll hit the "M" button....yeah sorry, harping again there.

Seriously though thanks, it definitely looks like space now. I might actually be interested enough to get my Rear Admiral up to Vice Admiral finally....though given the way the ground missions make me want to rip my hair out....maybe not. We'll see.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 06:06 PM
You CAN sit in your Captain's chair now, with many usable emotes.

Unfortunately, that's the only 'usable' chair atm. More to come though
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
You CAN sit in your Captain's chair now, with many usable emotes.

Unfortunately, that's the only 'usable' chair atm. More to come though
Hrrm I'll have to look at that a few weeks ago when I logged in I still sorta had to stand on the chair then type the emote and hope I was in the right spot.

If they've finally actually linked up the chair to an interaction then hurrah, another small advance that we've been asking for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
I totally agree with what you are saying. We should be able to sit in all chairs.

And interactive bridges in sector space is a must.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyinka
Hrrm I'll have to look at that a few weeks ago when I logged in I still sorta had to stand on the chair then type the emote and hope I was in the right spot.

If they've finally actually linked up the chair to an interaction then hurrah, another small advance that we've been asking for.
Aye, it's one of the new updates that arrived today with Season 3.0

Also, for some good ground missions, check out the 2 featured episode series.