Lt. Commander
# 1 "More Like Trek"
12-11-2010, 08:19 PM
I returned last month to STO since the initial release, and I am both pleased and impressed by the progress since then. However, to fulfill the motto of "More Like Trek" Dan Stahl mentioned, my feeling is functioning ship interiors (with mission instances) and more crew interaction needs to be the top priority.

For every incarnation of Star Trek, the ship was as much a character as the crew. It was home and the crew was family. The ship was the center of action for most episodes, and the character of the crew was as much the driving force for missions (if not more so) than Starfleet Command.

For me, this is the big gaping hole of what STO is missing. There are so many excellent ideas on these forums and elsewhere on how to improve this, but I wanted to focus a specific thread on the question of ship interior and crew interaction being THE missing element for “More Like Trek,” so that maybe we can help focus the developers priorities even more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 08:50 PM
...or am I the only one who feels this way?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QamarNahaar View Post
...or am I the only one who feels this way?
Not at all!
The majority of the community feel that way~
Season 4 has been said to be the ground play and crew season update, like how Season 3 has been space.
I'm really looking forward to it.