Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a new Fleet
12-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I give up on the fleet I'm in now nobody is ever online. I'm looking for a big fleet with lots of active members, that will run stf's and pvp teams and does fleet actions together. Been gaming for 15 years so know how to play as a team. I have 3 capped toons one of tec,sci and eng. My klink is allmost capped.
So if your fleet is full of active mature members that plans on running stf's for the new loot let me know either in post here or private message thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I believe the 12th Fleet is right for you.

We're one of the biggest fleets on STO. Period. We've been around since much before beta, and have many members that are masters of every aspect of the game.

We have several different divisions to fit your play style perfectly, though usually the divisions will team up for the sake of the mission, such as 1 Tactical with 2 Medicals and 2 Engineers, each knowing exactly what they're doing and what will help the most.

We do everything there is to do in game. From PVP to PVE to crafting to exploring to diplomacy. Everything.

We have RP environments, both on our forums and recently in-game, should you choose to participate.

All in all we're a collective. A group of Star Trek fans and geeks that love this universe. We still all have real lives of course, and understand that this is just a game after all. Some of us do take it more seriously than others though, and that's alright.

I highly encourage you to check us out at http://12th-fleet.com.

You won't be sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2010, 08:06 AM
The Hyperion Armada is still recruiting. Here is a quick list of some of the benefits of joining us:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Training and 'just for fun' videos
  • Supportive officers
  • STF, PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 08:11 AM
The 3rd Fleet needs more US Players! I wont post a book now of what we are doing. You might want to check us out, as we are also one of the larger fleets around and we are active since back in the day when STO was developed by P2

http://3rdfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster View Post
I give up on the fleet I'm in now nobody is ever online. I'm looking for a big fleet with lots of active members, that will run stf's and pvp teams and does fleet actions together. Been gaming for 15 years so know how to play as a team. I have 3 capped toons one of tec,sci and eng. My klink is allmost capped.
So if your fleet is full of active mature members that plans on running stf's for the new loot let me know either in post here or private message thanks.
Hi chadster.

We have members dedicated to hosting events (Event Co-ordinators) and as such we are now offering fleet events, PvP matches, mission grinding sessions and more on a regular basis.
The {UFP} is a large fleet, which is active both in-game and on our TeamSpeak 3 server (ts.ufplanets.com :9987).
A bunch of us just finished Infected again, but we'll be revisiting the Borg STF missions when the new loot comes out

Check us out at www.ufplanets.com or contact me for more information. Always welcome to hop on our TS3 server too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi, as a gamer do you play more than STO? Can you survive a Zombie infestation? Do you like to run STF's no matter what set up you have? Do you enjoy chatting on Vent about ingame missions or how best to home brew a wheat ale?

If you said yes to these questsions Unrepentant is the place to be. I don't know if we are the biggest but most of our members come from the other fleets that are to strict or disappear into the vastness of space.

Are we for everyone, nope not even close. But those that are Unrepentant have brothers and sisters in every MMO, Steam, or Console game out there and a healthy active forum that can vear off into the dark places on the web.

I am an STO guy, but have played other MMO's in the past, so Unrepentant fits like a glove. I knew I wanted to have fun and enjoy the game. After joing I quickly learned that, if Zapp Brannigan ran a fleet, it would be ours. SET PHASERS TO SEXYTIME!

But just don't blame us for the Dervish...ok you can.

Check us out, link is in my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks to everyone that posted. They all sound like great fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Chad;

This was pointed out in our officer forums, so decided to take a look. I have seen and ran with the UFP fleet a bit - they are a right sort of fleet as well. Not as good and Unrepentant - IMHO - but you know I would say that.

Other fleets I am not familiar with, but hey - if they care enough to post up some facts and figures, they deserve a check ride! As I have found with Unrepentant - take your time, make sure you find a fleet that fits what you like - not just one that is "big"

Good Luck.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Chadster, You may want to take a look at Lafamilia/House of Pancakes. We are a casual group we really have no real requirements except have fun. We do do the STFs on the Fed Side along with fleet actions, usually every week we try to have a fleet wide fleet action run sometimes we do all space based fleet actions for emblems that night. We are starting to ramp up STF runs on the fed side in prep for the new loot. We have little bit of everything, we have tribble breeders, master crafters, pvp only people, pve only people, though most are a conglomeration of everything. Our Klingon fleet is getting more and more people to the cap so we will have enough for the STFs pretty soon.

If you are interested shoot me a message @Captain Data in game.
Lt. Commander
# 10 48th Defense Fleet
01-09-2011, 10:02 PM
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs -

We are a small but growing laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!