Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey All,

That's right, you heard it here first!

Costume Slots have been temporarily removed from the C-Store while the developers modify the functionality to be Account Wide Purchases.

This change was made based on your feedback. We're very thankful to our users who took the time to post their thoughts on this topic, and definitely appreciate the passion that you have all shown!

Note: We will have a resolution for players who had already purchased Costume Slots on multiple characters. More details on that will be provided around the time that Costume Slots are re-launched in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2010, 06:27 PM
great move hats of for that..
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Thank you Destra
Lt. Commander
# 4
Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 5
Dear Destra:

Have you considered any change to the price?

I feel that 400 is roughly in the ballpark for an account-wide unlock. 500 would be acceptable for me, as well. Any more than that and your effort will be lost on me, and based on the outcry, many others will likely be upset as well.

However, I must emphasize that your swift response to this issue is greatly appreciated, and restores in me a bit of the faith that has been so sadly stomped upon recently. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2010, 06:36 PM
It does make me wonder why extra Ships and BOffs are still per-character, though.
I play more than one character and while playing missions twice is practically the point, I never really expected to buy extra unlocks over and over too. (The only way I'd only want something for just one character was if hindsight called it a bad purchase anyway.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-15-2010, 06:36 PM
This is good news. I don't really have a need for a fourth costume slot right now, but I might in the future. If it was 400 CP for two slots per character, I wouldn't buy it. But with multiple characters, the price becomes a bit more reasonable.

Now I'd just like to figure out how some people seem to have come up with a fourth costume slot already without purchasing any slots...
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Thank you very much, Destra! I'll actually buy a set of them once they go account wide.

Thank you (and the rest of Cryptic) for changing this. I was hoping you would (which is why I've been waiting about for the past couple of hours; I did want to know why they were per character, and now you've resolved that matter), and I truly appreciate this move by the team! (Also hoping that the price won't increase)
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Well that's cool. Although personally I didn't mind, it's clear that it's something that a lot of people wanted.