Lt. Commander
# 1 returning player lf fleet
12-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Like the title says i played for 2 months with beta had to leave the game, recently came back really enjoying it. But im having trouble finding an active fleet in my time frame . im a casual player i work evenings m-f so im really on during mornings early afternoon (est time frame) and freem most weekends. i only dabble in pvp im really a mission stf runner . i cant use vent if thats required i have throat /voice issues. thats about all im looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyifo
Like the title says i played for 2 months with beta had to leave the game, recently came back really enjoying it. But im having trouble finding an active fleet in my time frame . im a casual player i work evenings m-f so im really on during mornings early afternoon (est time frame) and freem most weekends. i only dabble in pvp im really a mission stf runner . i cant use vent if thats required i have throat /voice issues. thats about all im looking for.
Hi Fyifo, welcome back to STO, it certainly has improved over time.

The {UFP} is active in a lot of time zones, including in the EU, which it would seem would fit your play times. We host a variety of events, including PvP matches, but of course you're welcome to set anything up on the fly (we held a large PvP match both in space and on the ground yesterday on a whim).
As for Vent, we use TeamSpeak 3, and if you're unable to speak that's perfectly fine but we do encourage everyone to come on regardless, because even if you can just hear what's going on, it does add to the overall atmosphere and community feel.

If you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to contact me or head over to our site at www.ufplanets.com.
Good luck in your search.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Hello check out the ADF we have players on at all time of the day Talking on Team speak is not a requerment but if you could listin to us talk and then typi out your reply that works well for us (we have 3 players that work this way with us) so if you are interested fill out and application on our web site the link is in my signature

See you online play more STO and Play with the best Check out the ADF
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Welcome back!! You would enjoy playing with us. We are a laid back fleet that is active during odd hours and especially during the weekend.

Just a quick list of some of the benefits of joining the Hyperion Armada:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Training and 'just for fun' videos
  • Supportive officers
  • STF, PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.