Lt. Commander
Hello everyone..

Been a while since I did one of these, life got a little hectic.. but anyway..

I would like to organise a kind of "Mini-event" the weekend season 3 goes live (this weekend) and the KDF get access to the Pi Canis sector for raid-style missions.. so here goes my Recruitment in my best Klingon Style..

Mighty Warriors of the Empire, At long last the war front has expanded! With the high council lifting restrictions on excursions into the disputed sector of Pi Canis I propose we gather on masse to swarm the federations supply depots and worlds.. let our ships blacken their sky, let our battle cries strike fear into their weak mewling hearts! To stain our bat'leths in the blood of these fools is a great honour, so let us make it something they will sing songs of in the great hall for a hundred years!

with that over with...

I'd like to organise as many groups as I can to basically all enter Pi Canis at once for the new missions becoming available there in Season 3.. Just think it'd be fun for the KDF players to enter the area with a BANG over the weekend and start these new missions in large groups.

I'll thrash out the details as interest starts to show.. but for now it'll be as follows.

TIME - SATURDAY 11TH DECEMBER @ 6PM GMT (10AM PST)
LOCATION - Gather at Rura Penthe for Excursion start

current plan is to grab all the missions available, organise teams either beforehand or at the start into people of the same-level (or near) and difficulty choice and have all teams enter the Pi Canis block at once. a nice large group of KDF ships invading all at once! (make for some amazing screenshots in the new sector space too!)

at this point i'm up for people wanting to sign up, help out and organise. please show interest with a comment below
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2010, 03:58 AM
By the hand of Kahless! The federation wont know what's hit them! I hear this zone is crawling with lowly Lt cmdrs trying to make a name for themselves in the ranks of the Federation. We will make them drown in their own blood! My warriors stand ready to die at your side!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Sounds good.

Too late to start now but I will stock pile sleep for the rest of the week so I can stay up late for the event.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2010, 04:30 AM
By Khaless, it will be a glorious day for the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2010, 04:35 AM
The Red Stain will color the Galactic map with the might of The Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2010, 04:37 AM
glory the the Klingon Empire, and honor to us all. Qa'pla
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
TIME - SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER @ 6PM GMT (10AM PST)
LOCATION - Gather at Rura Penthe for Excursion start
Hi, the 10th is a Friday btw.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Hi, the 10th is a Friday btw.
it is? *checks calendar* oh.. it is..

DOH!

ok sorry, meant the saturday... will edit original post!

thanks for pointing that out.. one week out of work and i've already lost all track of time and space!