Lt. Commander
# 1 Voting issues
12-11-2010, 01:51 AM
http://www.startrekonline.com/enterp...lery?share=667

It says I have two votes.

I know tat least wo people who voted for me and one person who was unable to and told they'd already voted for the day.

Whenever I try to vote for anyone (yesterday or today), it tells me I've already voted for that design AND that I've voted for the day, implying that I get to vote again every day. Some explanation would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 02:23 AM
It told me I voted already today also.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-21-2010, 07:44 PM
I am having the same issues. I try to vote once a day, or my wife tries to vote for my design and it tells me that I/she has already voted today. Not that I'm bashing on free stuff or a chance to say you designed the next Enterprise, but I would think that a contest with the results being as important as they are that there would be a solid system for voting for people reliably or reporting plagiarism. This is supposed to be a fun contest and here I am trying to figure out how if I am even in the running because I can't seem to vote! I hope some of the devs catch on to this problem before the contest is done and someone is chosen simply because they had the ability to vote for their design and the rest of us don't.