Lt. Commander
# 1 TR-116 rifle
12-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I was wondering is it still possible to get this rifle somehow? it is one of the few pre order items I miss and I really want one for pure RP reasons. (do not care if that means buying a whole game code)

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 09:24 AM
It is possible. I found a copy on clearance (only $5.99) about a month ago at a Target near me.

You can't order it from their online store unfortunately. That will just get you a generic copy of the game with no retail bonus.

Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Suggest you search terms TR116 for posting by w0qj, I've made it plain my experience in this posting thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=188147
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2010, 12:43 PM
mm not much help there safe for a lot of stuff about stacking bonuses and getting them from C-store.

I am actually looking to buy I guess a copy of the game that had this item with it. problem is most I can find is all USA and I a Dutch. So something that ships to Europe would be preferred.

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2010, 01:18 PM
IMO the TR-116 should just be added to the C-Store. It would simplify things and make it easier for people who want it to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nightblade View Post
IMO the TR-116 should just be added to the C-Store. It would simplify things and make it easier for people who want it to get it.
And unbalance low level PvP more than it already has. *shudder*
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
And unbalance low level PvP more than it already has. *shudder*
if everyone had one, as opposed to just certain people, wouldnt it technically BALANCE it out?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
if everyone had one, as opposed to just certain people, wouldnt it technically BALANCE it out?
Balance the unbalance by giving everyone unbalance so it wont be unbalanced anymore?

Not sure that would balance it but it will unbalance the very core of the universe.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Balance the unbalance by giving everyone unbalance so it wont be unbalanced anymore?

Not sure that would balance it but it will unbalance the very core of the universe.
Whoops! Just lost my balance. If most everyone had one, then it ould remain balanced, but, are those people willing to buy it in the C-Store? I wouldnt be. Only thing Ive bought it a few more character slots, just so I could have a tac/eng/sci for both Fed and Klink sides.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propama View Post
Whoops! Just lost my balance. If most everyone had one, then it ould remain balanced, but, are those people willing to buy it in the C-Store? I wouldnt be. Only thing Ive bought it a few more character slots, just so I could have a tac/eng/sci for both Fed and Klink sides.
Nothing against it being put in the C-store. As long as it got a hefty pricetag(aka Gal-X price).

And pvp would become utterly dul if everyone got itl... I know it is when I enter the scene. Targeting through teammates while hiding behind a crate... Asking the opponents to surrender in zone.
Man people can curse.