Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll be honest; I dont really like the design. That said, you obviously put more work into your design that most, so kudos for that. Also, I notice it said "G" on your pic, and its supposed to be "F".
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nightblade View Post

Potential girls. The online persona doesn't always match the equipment below the belt, you know.
True. I forgot that MMORPG means "Many Men Online Role Playing Girls".

About 6 years ago I had a guy ask me out because he thought my female CoX character was teh hawt....and then he didn't believe me when I kept telling him "I'm a dude, man."
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Hmmm... Interesting! I like your ideas but dislike your design. I want to see 25th century design.

I would love to fly the solowtfpwnmobile for collecting more tears.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'll be honest; I dont really like the design. That said, you obviously put more work into your design that most, so kudos for that. Also, I notice it said "G" on your pic, and its supposed to be "F".
Where does the contest rules say that?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-11-2010, 05:23 PM
People need to understand they they are designing the next enterprise. not the next death star.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EberKain View Post
Where does the contest rules say that?
The competition is called "Design the next Enterprise". The current Enterprise is the E, so the next one is the F not the G
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I love your artistic prowess, very very nice blueprints and descriptions.

On the other hand, for the 25th Century, it is far far too large for Starfleet to contemplate building. It is a mobile station designed for exploring other galaxies, so I imagine its more suited for 27th Century, hehehe. Really love the detail you've put into it though

But as the next Enterprise, it just doesn't feel it
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm not really certain that he put much work into that design at all. I could swear that the design and that entire page that he submitted looks familiar.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-11-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure which is more flamboyant.

This ship or a parrot which has been dipped in magenta and then had cannons that shoots sharks with lazors installed.

The amount of technobabble for this ship makes the rest or Trek feel inadequate. :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor12345 View Post
The competition is called "Design the next Enterprise". The current Enterprise is the E, so the next one is the F not the G
That is correct. According to STO's lore, Data currently Captain of the Ent-E, which is still in service.