Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Sash/Bandolier Colors
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
I've recently discovered that my Klingon can wear a Sash/Bandolier and I get new ones unlocked as I progress in rank. Near as I can figure these take the place of the "rank pips" the Feds wear.

I find them very cool!

However, would it be possible that we be allowed to change the colors for these? Ideally I'd like to see three colors options for each sash, just like the belts: One for the sash itself, the others for the "flare" attached to it.

Obviously this is a low priority item. But when you next get into tinkering with the KDF costumes, it'd be great if you could add this too.

Thanks!

Edit: It occurs to me that this is often referred to as a Klingon Baldric.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2010, 03:47 PM
defenetly have to agree with this post and give it my support. More options for us klingons is just a great idea and smart move.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2010, 11:27 PM
I definitely agree. A reskin on these to allow color changes would be great. Having them as a set color really limits what you can do with them. They just don't look good with some colors.

Definitely /signed.

Addendum: Adding shades of violet and green to the Klingon color pallet would be nice too. It's canon. Lursa and B'Etor wore these colors.

Lt. Commander
# 4
11-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the support guys!

Some of these Baldrics look very cool, and I'd really like to use them, but the colors make them stand out like sore thumbs on some uniforms. I do have a couple outfits on which they work, but they really limit the colors that can be used in an already limited pallet.

I agree with Blackavaar, the Klingon color wheel should be opened up in general!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Signed.

I would like to customize the colors as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I could give a squat less about the sash being different colors. What I want is for them to work with all armour types (well, clothing types), and boydy styles first..The clipping issues are limiting me to what my toons can wear...It is most troublesome. As well, when will we get something for our LTG's to wear? I am sick of wearing the BG sash to signify that I am a LTG....that's just plain insulting.....
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I could give a squat less about the sash being different colors. What I want is for them to work with all armour types (well, clothing types), and boydy styles first..The clipping issues are limiting me to what my toons can wear...It is most troublesome. As well, when will we get something for our LTG's to wear? I am sick of wearing the BG sash to signify that I am a LTG....that's just plain insulting...
Well, uhm, thanks for the "support"! :p

Actually LTR, I agree with you about fixing the clothing/armor clipping. And coming up with an LtG Something. But there are plenty of threads about all that sort of thing.

I'm hoping to plant a seed about this low priority request (colorizing the sashes), so that whenever they do get in under the hood on the Tailor section, they can tune this up too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-15-2010, 02:16 PM
id love to see this brought in atm im not using because they dont match my outfit
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Signed by Andor

I was just thinking about that last night as I was redoing one of my Klingon outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Thanks icotter and Andor.

Here's another bump, looking for more support.