Lt. Commander
Ok, is anyone else getting fed up with people who live in areas that are not eligible for the Enterprise F contest coming on the forums and taking it as an opportunity to attack either the USA as a country, a people, and or it's government? I am and I think there needs to be a stop to it. It's one thing to be mad or sad that you cant be in the contest, its a totally other thing to blame people / entities that aren't at fault and spread hate about it.

Seriously Cryptic isn't it time to close these threads? If they want to be mad at Cryptic or the actual laws or governments or what have to that is actually preventing them from participating then fine, but the witch hunt needs to stop.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Just ignore them, if you see a post with it just ignore it. No point getting worked up over it
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtoken View Post
Just ignore them, if you see a post with it just ignore it. No point getting worked up over it
I couldn't agree more. But you do of course realise that this MIGHT open the floodgates for more anti contest threads and do more harm than good