Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 We Are Klingons
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Famous last words from a testosterone laced anger problem? Not anymore...

Just wanted to say that after my first few attempts through the first 2 seasons to produce a violent and efficient killer among klingons had went to the way side. Season 3 is proving that once again Cryptic has truly given us something to rave about.

They have made rolling a Kling less monatonous and more engaging to the point where it is now all I want to play. I love what Cryptic has done with the faction and the eventual extras they will be adding in the future is a sure win.

Thank you Cryptic for giving a mentally disturbed man a path to take for utter destruction, and the tools to make it happen.

Thanks guys.....lookin forward to smashing some hulls.......


FOR THE EMPIRE !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-12-2010, 03:52 PM
you are now over powered ! drop your shields and prepare to be flamed !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Famous last words from a testosterone laced anger problem? Not anymore...

Just wanted to say that after my first few attempts through the first 2 seasons to produce a violent and efficient killer among klingons had went to the way side. Season 3 is proving that once again Cryptic has truly given us something to rave about.

They have made rolling a Kling less monatonous and more engaging to the point where it is now all I want to play. I love what Cryptic has done with the faction and the eventual extras they will be adding in the future is a sure win.

Thank you Cryptic for giving a mentally disturbed man a path to take for utter destruction, and the tools to make it happen.

Thanks guys.....lookin forward to smashing some hulls.......


FOR THE EMPIRE !
Hear Hear! The Dev's have given life to the Empire with hope for more for the furture.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-13-2010, 11:58 AM
I can't agree more!

Yes, the Transport and Errikson sorties are a little buggie and problematic. But, it's still an awesome step on the right direction for the Klingons- arguably the most beloved trek race next to the Vulcans.
I do want to see more. More more more.

Qa'pla!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Hear Hear! The Dev's have given life to the Empire with hope for more for the furture.
Yes, much fun from them...if only I had my pimp coat and ship I would be completely happy...mwuhahahahaha...I have spent the days recently going through and using my toon to farm data samples so I can get what I need for my ship...makes me happy I don't have to grind emblems anymore...heheheheheheheh.

BTW...enjoy your signature....nice Klink quote
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Man......I think I like it over here......I am really diggin it this time around
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
if only I had my pimp coat and ship I would be completely happy...
LOL. You could name your toon "A Pimp named Ridgeback." :p

Quote:
BTW...enjoy your signature....nice Klink quote
Stolen form SAAB, the first squad lineup at Marine training in Alabama for the characters. The DI scence brought back warm fuzzies. I'm just glad it translated well.

I will lead and you will follow. I will teach and you will learn. When you leave my Academy you will be weapons focused and full of purpose. Hot rod rocket jocks of precision and strength tear assing across the Cosmos looking for Heaven.
Entrance speech Klingon Imperial Academy.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.