Lt. Commander
# 11
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
For example, one thing:

I'd make it so that exploration has persistent, procedurally made sector blocks and you use shipboard navigation to move between these blocks. Suddenly you've gotten away from the "ship in a box" feeling and also created a place in the game where shipboard navigation fits, where you're in "unknown" space between the sector blocks you discover..[/quote]

And if we could add into this idea PVP instead of having to politely queue and wait to engage in combat, that would make me thrilled. We are suppose to be at war after all, its been fairly polite so far.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-06-2011, 02:00 PM
i wouldnt call it necro but the body is starting to get cold
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
i wouldnt call it necro but the body is starting to get cold
I'm amazed at the number of people who leave the first page while reading threads. Unless it was a thread I wrote in and new threads are being created every two seconds, I rarely leave the first page.

And I never comment on a thread that hasn't been touched in over a couple days.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
For S4 Id like th see the ability to finally assign one of my BO's as "Chief engineer" or "Doctor" or "Chief of security." And to give the NPC bridge crews uniforms of my choosing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
For S4 Id like th see the ability to finally assign one of my BO's as "Chief engineer" or "Doctor" or "Chief of security." And to give the NPC bridge crews uniforms of my choosing.
This and more is coming: you'll be planning everything from your executive officer (number one) down to the failed abortions on the security team.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
This and more is coming: you'll be planning everything from your executive officer (number one) down to the failed abortions on the security team.
Well, to be honest, we don't know what the new 'crew system' will finally have. DStahl has stated a lot of things, but as development continues, who knows what might be added or dropped from the final version of the system? Until we see it on Tribble, we won't know for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Well, to be honest, we don't know what the new 'crew system' will finally have. DStahl has stated a lot of things, but as development continues, who knows what might be added or dropped from the final version of the system? Until we see it on Tribble, we won't know for sure.
Technically, we can already assign red-shirts and if the number one slot is forgotten on Season 4 launch, I'm applying at Cryptic myself to fix it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
Season 3 is BIG new to us...Space sector is great! and many many stuff release .. and now Season 4 is schedule in early 2011?

what will we expect to see in season4?

One word for you: PONIES!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
One word for you: PONIES!
****ing space PONIES, *****. Get it right!&$!%*%@!$

just teasing - I have no idea about Season 4 aside from ground combat changes and crew systems.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Can't wait for the ground combat upgrades, whether season 3 or 4. It is in need of a major overhaul. I am extremely frustrated at trying to switch weapons on a target only to find I automatically locked on another target instead. Also, when I switch weapons, I suddenly spin around so my back is facing the enemy so I have to turn back around and re-lock on my target. Very bad in my opinion and a big turn off for me on ground battles.

If ground combat is revamped as well as sector space was, I would be very pleased.