Lt. Commander
# 1 Who's minding the kitchen?
12-12-2010, 09:25 PM
For a while now there has been an unattended pot boiling in the common area on the ship. There is no doctor in the medical bay so who will treat the burns of some misguided ensign who decides to do something about the pot let unattended? And then who will fix the ensuing explosion in the kitchen? There is no one stationed in the engineering lab.

Not complaining. Just making an observation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Everyone breifly had a Talaxian... but unfortunately I dont have the Patience of Janeway

So I murdered it
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2010, 12:10 AM
In my Orion toon's ready room, there are two Klingon in the corner facing the wall. There was just one at first, then the other one showed up some time after. They just stand in the corner and face the wall. Maybe you can have them. One can cook and the other treat burns. You're on your own for the engineer. Klingon ships don't have an engineering bay. We have a brig. Maybe I'll just move the corner Klingons into there since it's empty... Yet I find myself growing fond of them. Do you suppose they are part of the crew, or did they just wander in one day?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenking
In my Orion toon's ready room, there are two Klingon in the corner facing the wall. There was just one at first, then the other one showed up some time after. They just stand in the corner and face the wall. Maybe you can have them. One can cook and the other treat burns. You're on your own for the engineer. Klingon ships don't have an engineering bay. We have a brig. Maybe I'll just move the corner Klingons into there since it's empty... Yet I find myself growing fond of them. Do you suppose they are part of the crew, or did they just wander in one day?
On a klink ship the brig is the engineering bay , they use the prisioners to shovel the coal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2010, 08:07 PM
A Naussican just joined them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Klingon staring contest.

Be careful, headbutting may commence any moment!
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Corner you say? And facing the wall. Well, I suspect they have done something wrong and that's the way your first officer decided to punish them. I think you need to have a word with him about the proper punishments on Klingon ships...
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Better make sure their bat'leths were not confiscated as well. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtorma View Post
On a klink ship the brig is the engineering bay , they use the prisioners to shovel the coal.
What is this "coal" that you speak of? I just toss my prisoners in the engine core for fuel.