Lt. Commander
hey guys, I would like to write some missions for holodeck when it goes live.

Unfortunately I am not very savvy with these types of tools, but I have great wit, great knowledge of trek, excellent story telling abilities and good vision.

I'd like to write / direct a mission and work with someone to 'create' it in the foundry,

so my partner would basically be an idea man, a critic and the editor like a movie who puts everything together.

I'll be writing actual scripts, (short versions of course) and I'll write it according to what I know the foundry is capable of, so you can see what it is I want exactly, and quickly be able to see if its doable or not.

since Ihave a good idea what the foundry is capable of there shouldn't be too much issues with me writing out of this world stuff.

PM me or reply here, and I can send you the draft.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I'd be interested in reading your ideas.

I've already created 3 missions and am always looking for good story ideas.

I've also been working to improve the immersion I can provide with the Foundry tool set.

pm or mail me in game for quickest response.

One@-One-
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
hey guys, I would like to write some missions for holodeck when it goes live.

Unfortunately I am not very savvy with these types of tools, but I have great wit, great knowledge of trek, excellent story telling abilities and good vision.

I'd like to write / direct a mission and work with someone to 'create' it in the foundry,

so my partner would basically be an idea man, a critic and the editor like a movie who puts everything together.

I'll be writing actual scripts, (short versions of course) and I'll write it according to what I know the foundry is capable of, so you can see what it is I want exactly, and quickly be able to see if its doable or not.

since Ihave a good idea what the foundry is capable of there shouldn't be too much issues with me writing out of this world stuff.

PM me or reply here, and I can send you the draft.
You might try joining our web site "The Foundry"
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2010, 11:13 AM
hey one i sent you a msg in game i think, snice this is all weird with these at names...