Lt. Commander
There are all of these building blocks in the ground map editor (walls, foundations, doors, etc.) and lots of building type details to be added, and I haven't the foggiest clue how to put them all together.

Is there anyone who understands how to do this and can clue in the clue-challenged? I'll get around to figuring it out myself eventually, but some help would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Nightmare
12-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Played with it a hole day. thing of building the tallest building in the world with Lego's. If that is not bad enough you got check each peace to make sure it is in the right spot. Now if room has 10 to 15 item count the wall or block you getting the idea. The current system will not work. It take way to long to make anything. I am sure they are working on it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2010, 03:40 PM
I really doubt you will be able to create an actual building with just the pieces. Perhaps a wall or gateway, but thats about it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2010, 05:32 PM
I have had some success in making walls and adding to interios with these but outside i've found that if you set a building block foundation. NPC groups can not stand on them. they fall thoughand are inside. This makes the building blocks basically useless as you need them to make the ground level on basically every map.

Is this a common problem?