Lt. Commander
# 31
12-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavilier210 View Post
How so on me questioning my trekkieness, or on why i hate the discussion going on?
The trekkieness part.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJames11 View Post
It looks like there pants are up to there Chest it looks stupid.
It looks a lot less stupid than little kiddies running around with their butts hanging out of their trousers forcing all of us to endure the site of skidmarked boxer shorts. I also think that maybe you need to have a look at current fasions (not the hopless outfits worn by teenagers who think they are trendy). Seems the high waistband is back in style.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-15-2010, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE-Kaos View Post
It looks a lot less stupid than little kiddies running around with their butts hanging out of their trousers forcing all of us to endure the site of skidmarked boxer shorts. I also think that maybe you need to have a look at current fasions (not the hopless outfits worn by teenagers who think they are trendy). Seems the high waistband is back in style.
Yeah, but trendy teeny boppers in real life don't make the AGT uniform look less awful. As long as the NPCs are forced into that embarrassing outfit, I couldn't care less what Joe Schmoe wears on their toon(s).
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grig32 View Post
You wouldn't think an outfit from THREE fricken specials would have this big a debate going on the Devs are still refining the AGT uniform - it's not hated (obviously) it's just not worthy of release yet

IB4TL
No I hated it in those episodes and I still hat it now / end troll