Lt. Commander
# 1 assimilated borg sets
12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
If Cyrptic think im going to do bugged almost impossible stf missions to get these overated borg ship items,

think again, i would rather have my teeth pulled. plus the fact trying to get a decent team toghether is

almost impossible so i would never have a fair chance anyway which is unfair

so let us earn them with other missions as well .

And knowing the way cryptic treat their customers , they will probably be in the cstore soon anyway.

Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2010, 10:49 AM
If the statistics of these borg parts ive been posted around the forums are correct, then these peices will increase your preformance immensly!

So no i think them being STF rewards are fitting enough since STF's require time and effort to complete which adds well to the new borg parts since there not soposed to be extremely easy to get.

Also if you're having trouble getting a decent STF team together, join a fleet if they use TS3 or Ventrillo use that aswell co-ordernate and be organised and you'll do the STF in no problem. I cant count how many times ive sucessfully done an STF with nothing more then having a dedicated fleet who are organised and communicate well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2010, 11:33 AM
I have a friend who's done each of the 3 Borg STFs at least 5 times. Pick your teammates carefully and you can probably do them without too much trouble too. Heck, join a Fleet. There's plenty of them around that do them every couple of days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Any fleet will do most likely, but I would try the Prax12 fleet first. They have an excellent grasp of how to run STF's and can show you all the tricks.