Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
12-29-2010, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneelthesane View Post
...but the moment I see a Naussican in a bikini, I am gonna freak out on someone.
Even if it's a female one?
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
That is.. distressingly tempting.
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
That is.. distressingly tempting.
Everytime I post that picture someone responds with exactly that statement. It mirrors my own thoughts, though.

If we ever get Nausicaan females, I'm hoping for something like that. Perfect example of exoticism sometimes indeed being superior to what is ordinarily considered beautiful. We have enough "soft" eye-candy with the Orions, anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Since when have there been female Predators? I've been asking myself that since I saw that thing. To be honest, if there WAS an option to make a female Naussicaan, I'd be one of the first ones to roll one up. Too bad the cool ship is C-Store only for an insane price that I'll never get. Of course, that's another topic in and of itself.
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Since when have there been female Predators? I've been asking myself that since I saw that thing.
Since a comic series from 1993, though references to female Predators go back as far as to some novels from 1991. The so-called "Expanded Universe" on Aliens and Predators is pretty detailed and has developed a rich backstory for the Predators, whose species is called Yautja. Though they did not appear in any of the big movies or video games, female Predators were featured throughout the different comic series and even have several action figures and collectable statuettes - such as the one whose picture I linked. If you search on Google for "female Predator" or "female Yautja" you'll find a couple more.

There's also a Human Predator once known as Machiko Noguchi, a former Wayland-Yutani employee who was "adopted" by a clan of Predators and trained to become a Hunter. She's a regular occurrence in the comics as well and has her own action figure too.
I'd link other, official pictures of her, but as some of them feature a partially exposed breast (Predator armour is rather revealing) I'm not sure that would be a wise thing to do here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
To be honest, if there WAS an option to make a female Naussicaan, I'd be one of the first ones to roll one up.
If they'd look remotely similar, female Nausicaans would indeed turn out to be quite awesome. If not rolling one, too, I'd at least take one as a Bridge Officer. My Nausicaan explosives expert could use a proper mate. The Orion BO is already kinda worn out. :b
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-29-2010, 11:44 AM
As much as I object to the C-store (for the usual reasons), if they would open the mercenary costume to KDF I might be inclined to swallow my pride for $3.50. I've also got an alien KDF who I could possibly see in the 7 of 9 cat suit, but again, it's fed only.
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
I've also got an alien KDF who I could possibly see in the 7 of 9 cat suit, but again, it's fed only.
In this particular case I'm actually glad that's the case, for I can see the catsuit being very popular on Qo'noS, which brings me back to the "atmosphere" stuff...

If it'd be limited to Aliens, why not, but ... really, Klingons in high heels? -_-
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
If it'd be limited to Aliens, why not, but ... really, Klingons in high heels? -_-
I completely agree
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
AHHHH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Lt. Commander
# 90
12-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Since a comic series from 1993, though references to female Predators go back as far as to some novels from 1991. The so-called "Expanded Universe" on Aliens and Predators is pretty detailed and has developed a rich backstory for the Predators, whose species is called Yautja. Though they did not appear in any of the big movies or video games, female Predators were featured throughout the different comic series and even have several action figures and collectable statuettes - such as the one whose picture I linked. If you search on Google for "female Predator" or "female Yautja" you'll find a couple more.

There's also a Human Predator once known as Machiko Noguchi, a former Wayland-Yutani employee who was "adopted" by a clan of Predators and trained to become a Hunter. She's a regular occurrence in the comics as well and has her own action figure too.
I'd link other, official pictures of her, but as some of them feature a partially exposed breast (Predator armour is rather revealing) I'm not sure that would be a wise thing to do here.

If they'd look remotely similar, female Nausicaans would indeed turn out to be quite awesome. If not rolling one, too, I'd at least take one as a Bridge Officer. My Nausicaan explosives expert could use a proper mate. The Orion BO is already kinda worn out. :b
OMG... that chick is wearing almost exactly what I would picture a Klingon warrior chick would WEAR!!! Release THAT in the C-store for the KDF and I would absolutly buy it!!!