Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-15-2010, 08:14 PM
I think it was a bit hasty to "cheese" and "pie" this thread so soon. Armegeddon is integral to many sci fi themes, and thus relevant to STO.

Lt. Commander
# 12
12-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
Increasing Concerns About Status of Earth - Coming War, The World War III - May 16th 2016 to December 25th, 2028.

Few Weeks ago in last month, North Korea Attacked South Korea's small island.

these are signs of Coming War, which threaten our Planet. this seems to be an Prelude to World War III.

if World War Breaks out, not only it will hurt but our Planet. Earth is already in status of suffering due to bad Ecomony and Destruction of Forests etc. if War breaks out, it will bring death to nearly 13 Million Human Lives And Animals. War won't end until 2028. i have seen the Future 4 times.. War Breaks out at May, 16th 2016, Finally Ends at December 25th, 2028.

After the War, the total cost of this 12 Year War Was Estimated 13 Million Lives Lost During The War.

i really pray it doesn't happen. because i get same thing over and over as i see the future in my visions from time to time.

care to comment on this, correct me if i'm wrong about it.. but look at today's world, the Tensions are running very high it's bound to snap in 2016.
You promised the title would readable in the post, but the entire post had the feeling of an insane ramble. Of which very little is what I would call readable.

I don't trust prophecy or people who claim to see the future. To me that is a denial of free will.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
correct me if i'm wrong about it.
your wrong about it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
your wrong about it.
A quick correction to the correction.... it should be "you're wrong", but other than that, you are absolutely right.

To the OP: Crank up the dosage, buddy. Not sure what you are taking, but it isn't working well enough.

To the Pie People: Is it ok if I list an ice cream pie as a favorite? I like Mint Chocolate Chip pie from Baskin Robbins. Nom-nom-nom-nom.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-16-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCavArmyVet
Well I am not one for getting into political or such discussions, however, I will add enough for you to ponder. Considering I still can't discuss alot. I am a "disabled" vet. Hence the word "disabled". And yet, I still recieved "the letter". Nuff said.
As long as yer still breathin brother and ya gave em hell....thats all that counts.....

Go Cav
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-16-2010, 05:32 AM
There shall come a time when one who has the heart of a Kilrathi, but is not Kilrathi born, shall rain cleansing fire down upon us. And Kn'thrak, a time of great darkness, shall embrace us.

Death itself shall pour forth, consuming the stars in a veil of darkness. Their's is the claw that tears flesh from bone. Their's is the poisoned fang. Their number shall rend the universe barren and crush the breath from our clans. We shall be bathed in our own blood, and rotted flesh shall be our fare.

With a deafening thunder shall the Dark Age begin...
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-16-2010, 05:35 AM
Korea is just a distraction, this is the real cause of WW III

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread633341/pg1
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
There shall come a time when one who has the heart of a Kilrathi, but is not Kilrathi born, shall rain cleansing fire down upon us. And Kn'thrak, a time of great darkness, shall embrace us.

Death itself shall pour forth, consuming the stars in a veil of darkness. Their's is the claw that tears flesh from bone. Their's is the poisoned fang. Their number shall rend the universe barren and crush the breath from our clans. We shall be bathed in our own blood, and rotted flesh shall be our fare.

With a deafening thunder shall the Dark Age begin...
Man, I loved Wing Commander. I should try to look up Prophecy on GoG, since I didn't even get my first 3D accelerator until like four years after it came out, let alone be able to play it at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
Man, I loved Wing Commander. I should try to look up Prophecy on GoG, since I didn't even get my first 3D accelerator until like four years after it came out, let alone be able to play it at the time.
While youre there, check out Freespace 2 as well.. Its equally brilliant, if not superior to the WC franchise.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally_Androvar
Let's not forget...Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!
All the best parts of the Bible.
Closed Thread