Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
12-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally_Androvar
Let's not forget...Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!
STO could run with this...

Atari owns it, after all
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-16-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
STO could run with this...

Atari owns it, after all
The mass hysteria part? No that is listed under side effects.

That dogs and cats bit is all 10Forward Zoo. Sacrifices? The Church does not acknowledge any such rituals.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Omg!!!!!
12-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Will this interupt STO Forums? Mass hysteria is nothin compared to us being denied our daily ten forward.

To the Pie People:

Can you slice 'em in small pieces and save me one?
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-16-2010, 09:27 AM
sure I can save you one ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
While youre there, check out Freespace 2 as well.. Its equally brilliant, if not superior to the WC franchise.
Way ahead of ya, already got that through GoG, on top of enjoying it back in the day. Even went and picked up a $60 joystick with piles of buttons just for it, I kinda wanna get one of those throttle controls too. I was hoping to use the joystick/throttle setup for space combat in STO, but I know now that won't really work. Ahh, well.

We need more space fighter sims. That's one of the best genres ever.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-16-2010, 10:36 AM
The way the OP explained it is exactly how it played out whenever I played C&C 2: Yuri's Revenge. Scary!

I'm partial to Banana Cream Cheesecake, by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally_Androvar
Let's not forget...Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!
Ghostbusters...good old movies. I loved the recent game as well mostly because they had all the original cast in it, but it had a short story so I managed to play through it all in less than a day.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
There shall come a time when one who has the heart of a Kilrathi, but is not Kilrathi born, shall rain cleansing fire down upon us. And Kn'thrak, a time of great darkness, shall embrace us.

Death itself shall pour forth, consuming the stars in a veil of darkness. Their's is the claw that tears flesh from bone. Their's is the poisoned fang. Their number shall rend the universe barren and crush the breath from our clans. We shall be bathed in our own blood, and rotted flesh shall be our fare.

With a deafening thunder shall the Dark Age begin...
Now that is a prophecy (of the Wing Commander variety)
I've played just about every Wing Commander game out there. My favorites are WCIII, WCIV and Prophecy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
Ghostbusters...good old movies. I loved the recent game as well mostly because they had all the original cast in it, but it had a short story so I managed to play through it all in less than a day.
Ghostbusters is one of my fav movies. I've played the recent game on PS3 and Wii and prefer the PS3 version. The graphics are so much better.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Technically, if we don't all kill each other in 2016, the next step is averting a biological war, which was on a paralell Earth, an actuall occurance, as described by a TOS episodfe whose name I forgot.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
*snip*.
Comedy gold.
Closed Thread