Lt. Commander
# 1 If there not overpowered why?
12-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Why doesint anyone ever want to que up for a kvk or fvk. I have been in a lot of premades and ton of pug groups. unless its a team that was planed out or we know we have a real good team is the only time i see anyone que up agenst the klinks. I play both sides and i see this happen what 90% of the time. Even the klink groups i run with say dont que up klink only fed. So if things are balanced why does everyone not want to fight klinks?? Can anyone answer this
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
Why doesint anyone ever want to que up for a kvk or fvk. I have been in a lot of premades and ton of pug groups. unless its a team that was planed out or we know we have a real good team is the only time i see anyone que up agenst the klinks. I play both sides and i see this happen what 90% of the time. Even the klink groups i run with say dont que up klink only fed. So if things are balanced why does everyone not want to fight klinks?? Can anyone answer this
For me, I won't queue for KvK as every time I have played KvK it's been terribly boring, and no-one enjoyed it...
1) we all enter the map.
2) everyone cloaks.
3) it gets 'awkward'.
4) the teams eventually come to some type of arrangement.
5) afterwards the winner feels a bit dirty, and the loser assumes the arrangement cost them the match.

Maybe with the new non-cloaking ships it's a bit more interesting? but I really don't care enough to find out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2010, 05:59 AM
KvF for the most part, because many feds are just **** poor at PvP and teamwork.
KvK what bearing would power have when both sides are equal?

Also, I've NEVER had an issue with a KvK match becoming an impossible version of hide and seek. Someone always de-cloaks. They are called "bait".... it's not a difficult tactic to think up...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
So if things are balanced why does everyone not want to fight klinks?? Can anyone answer this
Because if we only did kvk there would be no fed tears making post like yours and that wouldnt be very fun at all, now would it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2010, 06:03 AM
IMO many feddies suk hard @ PvP. And yet same feddie has huge yet fragile Epeen.. for whatever reason.

Cross posting from another thread....

For myself, and as previously mentioned, I feel a little dirty killing Klinks in KvK. It's.... unsatisfying somehow. I used to type GG after any and all matches with feds and klinks. Now after months of watching the same ridiculous feddie whines and reading the feddie calls of Klinks are OP - NERF Klinks!, I am sick of seeing a certain type of feddie in PvP. I have zero sympathy left for feddies that whine. Which, unfortunately, is a lot of feddies. Not to say that some klinks wont cry from time to time, but if you PvP at all you know I ain't lyin'.

More often than not the same feddie crying in zone about game imbalance will, if pm'ing, eventually and almost inevitably ask " So how DO I PvP... exactly?" Many have no frikkin' idea, and yet do not hesiitate to spew their "OP Klinks / Nerf everything that ain't me" drivel.

So for me, it's now just MOAR FUN to Kill Feddie!!

Didn't start out feeling this way, but have since learned that feddie tears are by FAR the sweetest,,

Waff
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-16-2010, 06:13 AM
I love playing klink. do it all the time. this is not a thread to say hey the klinks are overpowered. it is a thread to hear the reasons of why no one will que up agenst the klinks not just feds but kvk also. I had a poor choice of words for the title and i see that people are getting it wroung. Thats what i get for not havin coffiee before i write something.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-16-2010, 06:15 AM
Because I dislike shooting NPCs.. Photonics and Fleet support is bad enough, Carriers are outright boring.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2010, 06:17 AM
Its pretty simple really... KvK feels like FvF. End of story.

Honestly War Games and Inter House battles when we have a war to fight. lol

When I que FvF on my feds I am still a klingon... and I chase down the Federation Deserters.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2010, 06:18 AM
PvP in general seems to be dying a slow death.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Im opting to wait till Im a wee higher on the rank there.....ATM my only active kling is a lowbie.....But I will be Gen very very soon.......and I plan on a ship that doesn't cloak for my Sci build.......PVP is what it is.

You will still see me there no matter win or lose....it's always good sport. If your gonna get bent about losing, you shouldnt be PvP'in anyway.