Lt. Commander
# 41
01-07-2011, 11:05 AM
((Wait... I think I accidentally blew up one of your freighters during the battle Dawson and I had at the docks))

*The Feds burst through the compound door... only to run into a barage of fire. A battle ensues for a full hour. Finally, the last fed is killed.*

"Good job, everyone."

*Stalks over to a fed*

"Help me search these bodies. All we need is the right evidence, and we can prove these guys were paid off by the Brazinillis. There's NO WAY the Feds could know this was my compound. It was too cleverly disguised as a restaraunt."

*Don Andellioni walks behind a bush to search a Fed. 5 minutes later, a scream eminates from behind a bush, and Don Andellioni drags out a Fed with a bayonet through him*

"And THAT, Luca, Sam, and Harry, is the reason why you NEVER ambush an Ex-Marine."

*Looks at the corpses and the armored cars and the compound.*

"Minimal loss with maximum damage. Ho-rah!"
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-08-2011, 02:06 AM
*The Mazzanti group survey the scene, with Harry, Luca and Ms Francesca walking along towards one of their armoured cars*
Thank god that's all over.
You certainly know when to show up, I'll give you that!
Let's just say that someone tipped us off. Listen, those Feds are hell bent on flushing us out. We'll need to bring in some heavy guns. Real heavy ones with lots of power.

*Harry attempts to interject, but he gets no chance*
But first, we'll need to kill a certain rat. He's one of the dockers. Carefully watches what's being imported and exported, and we definately know he's been opening crates for phis own personal gain. I'll need you in best form, Harry. I'm going to call in a few favors, and get you working as a docker. We'll talk again tomorrow. But for now...

*Ms Francesca opens the car door*
...go back ot the bar. I needs words with the Don.
I ain't going to object to that!
*Ms Francesca closes the car door, and it drives away, going round a corner. Ms Francesca heads back towards the scene, picking up some of the Fed's papers*
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-08-2011, 02:29 AM
*camera rests behind the Don's seat, just over shoulder, as thick cigar smoke wafting through the air, the sound of automobiles idling on the wet, dirty streets outside *

A blond broad approaches Don Andellioni , clasping her red little purse. She wears a fascinator in her hair, with a mini-veil obscuring an eyebrow.

"Don? Don Andellioni? My name is Ramona Adah. My father, he's a banker you see. He didn't return home Friday and there was a note and I'm worried - just worried sick."

*camera now glides over top of the Don's chair in a crane shot*

"I'd ask my brothers but they're in Chi-town and they're no good even if they were here. Oh please, Don, please find my father."

*the Don gesture to her, shaking his wrist for the paper*

Reaching into her purse, Ramona Adah procures the note that once fastened to her linen line outside her father's house. She hands it to him, seemingly unaware of its content.

*the Don dusts off his cigar in the ashtray as the ceiling fan wobbles momentarily*

"If it isn't the Irish gangs, prohibition runners from Newark. Ever since they left Queens, they've been itching to make a name for themselves."

"Can you help, Don?"

*the Don turns to her*

"Oh, I can help them alright. They want a name for themselves - I can arrange that. I can even make sure their names get interred alongside them as Father Giuseppe bids them, the departed, a cold, cold night."
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-08-2011, 05:00 AM
*Vincent's car pulls up to the front office of Lombardi Imports. ((Lombardi Imports is the complex of warehouses and docks that the Lombardi Family runs for its operations. Its located across the river from the docks where the battle between Andellioni and the Feds.)) Donnie steps out of the driver's seat and looks around to make sure that its all clear. Donnie is dressed in a black suit and Fedora, looking as if he is ready to attend a funeral. Donnie believes in dressing to impress and he wants to impress on his enemies on the fact that the may not have not much time left in this world. He notices some of the workers looking nervous."

Donnie: "All clear."

Vincent: "Well done as usual, Donnie. Anything out of the ordinary?"

Donnie: "Nothing to obvious, except that some of the workers are looking nervous. A few of them said that they heard some guns being fired across the river last night."

Vincent: "Better take extra precautions for tonight then, just in case. I want extra guards around warehouse 12. That's where the shipment is coming in. Now, let's see if anything was damaged from the freighter explosion last night. Luckily for Don Andellioni, the CS Kilroy isn't one of our ships."

*Donnie nods and signals for the two soldiers to follow the two men.*
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
*camera rests behind the Don's seat, just over shoulder, as thick cigar smoke wafting through the air, the sound of automobiles idling on the wet, dirty streets outside *

A blond broad approaches Don Andellioni , clasping her red little purse. She wears a fascinator in her hair, with a mini-veil obscuring an eyebrow.

"Don? Don Andellioni? My name is Ramona Adah. My father, he's a banker you see. He didn't return home Friday and there was a note and I'm worried - just worried sick."

*camera now glides over top of the Don's chair in a crane shot*

"I'd ask my brothers but they're in Chi-town and they're no good even if they were here. Oh please, Don, please find my father."

*the Don gesture to her, shaking his wrist for the paper*

Reaching into her purse, Ramona Adah procures the note that once fastened to her linen line outside her father's house. She hands it to him, seemingly unaware of its content.

*the Don dusts off his cigar in the ashtray as the ceiling fan wobbles momentarily*

"If it isn't the Irish gangs, prohibition runners from Newark. Ever since they left Queens, they've been itching to make a name for themselves."

"Can you help, Don?"

*the Don turns to her*

"Oh, I can help them alright. They want a name for themselves - I can arrange that. I can even make sure their names get interred alongside them as Father Giuseppe bids them, the departed, a cold, cold night."
Hang on! Since when did YOU get premission to control MY characters? At most, you should only be doing this if it blends into the scene, for example, the Don handing the Mazzantis the guns. This will be ignored. Please use your own characters unless it fits into the scene.

Edit: Also, you got the Don's speach color wrong. Don Andellioni's color us Cyan
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-09-2011, 12:04 AM
*Ms Francesca walks up to the don*
Don Adellioni? I need to have a few words...in private
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-09-2011, 08:29 AM
"Go ahead, come in. Also, I have some information on the 'feds' that attacked us."
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-09-2011, 09:19 AM
*The shipment goes off without a hitch. Early that morning Vincent and two soldiers bring in a large crate to the Lombardi estate. After inspecting the contents of the crate, the Don looks at Vincent.*

"Inform Don Adellioni that his 'pineapples' came in."
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-09-2011, 11:22 AM
*Ms Francesca enters the office, and closes the door*
I'd like to thank you for taking good care of Luca. I hope he wasn't any trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-16-2011, 04:03 PM
(Sorry I've let the thread kind of die a bit. I though a new developement might happen. Anyway, here it is)

"He was no trouble at all....... Okay, listen. These feds suddenly attacking my compound, my corrupt cop turning on me... Something's going on here, and it's bigger than us. Recently, the docks and the suburbs have rejected our athority, and I see no reason for it to happen."

*Puts on coat*

"Ceshmia, come in here. You're coming with me to New York. We're gonna see if our friends there are suffering similar occurances. Jonathan, you're in charge while I'm gone, take Big Mikey as your second."

*The Don and Ceshmia turn to leave*

"Ms. Francesca, my boys are still inexperienced running the whole operation. Teach them some tricks, but don't get any funny ideas, ya 'hear?"

*The Don and Ceshmia leave for NYC, leaving Francesca and Jonathan alone in the Don's office*

"So........... What now?"