Lt. Commander
# 1 α Alpha Squadron α
12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Greetings Captains! I would first like to thank you for taking the time to read this thread and consider my offer:

Alpha Squadron is one of the oldest Fleets in the Star Trek Online Universe; created on the first day of head start we have many veterans in our Fleet but that doesn't mean you have to be an old-timer to join. So long as you are active and friendly you are more than welcome to come and be a part of our Fleet. We take part in daily Infected raids as well as regular Cure's and even Khitomer Accords and thanks to many experienced STF players we are guaranteed to complete each raid.

We are also more then happy to hold Fleet Actions together, team for PvP or team up for the latest content. All you have to do is ask!

We also have a Ventrilo Server which we use for teaming, STF's or just having a chat.

If you are still unsure of what we are about then take a look at the video i made of some of us together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3FPQR-INhY

So if you want to join our Fleet send me a tell in-game or a message. My handle is obviously @Constantinople999

Alternatively you can simply post in this thread if you have any question etc about what we do.

Finally I would like to say to any other Fleets that are reading this that we are more then happy to establish peaceful realtions with you. However if you are a klingon fleet then consider this an act of war!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
that doesn't mean you have to be an old-timer to join. So long as you are active and friendly you are more than welcome to come and be a part of our Fleet.
True, I recruited new members during the Anniversary event on Wednesday and they have already ranked up fast with the help to make good use of their 8 hour XP boosts

This weekend we have people leading teams for 8 hours for some fast Alt ranking using the XP boosts. All the episodes and high XP missions. Members don't need to play for the 8 hours the teams will simply be there to join for fast pace gameplay. Good time to join Alpha Squadron if you want to see VA soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Hey you cool dudes need a sci/medic? I'm looking for a fllet to hang and do STF's and pvp with
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenzio View Post
Hey you cool dudes need a sci/medic? I'm looking for a fllet to hang and do STF's and pvp with
Ofc just let me know what your character@handle is
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
Ofc just let me know what your character@handle is
lenzio@lenzio
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Alpha Squadron is relaxed, yet professional fleet. I have been with the fleet for over a year now and have watched it grow rapidly, and continue to advance in a positive light.

The fleet has outgrown a single Fleet Account and that is just the Federation side. The fleet has a full bank and is saving millions of EC per month for when fleet starbases and other fleet specific items are released. However that does not stop the leaders buying/crafting Aegis sets for its members as part of rewards for various activities.

Dedicated vent server, raffles, prizes that everyone wants, multiple STF runs per day without fail as part of our goal to get new RA players through them. Fleet chat is constant with large numbers of people logged in 24/7. There always people wanting help or offering help and it is always well received.

Examples of our acheivements include being able to get several fleet members the full Borg and Aegis set within hours of the launch of said sets.

We have hit full capacity countless times, and now span at least 3 fleet accounts on the game.. Our Klingon side fleet is Blade of Kahless and we offer the same level of support there as in Alpha Squadron.

All of our Fleet Officers are professional, active and willing to help.

Please email @raddicalrabbit if you are interested in joining/have questions about joining.
Alternatively post on this threat.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2011, 11:08 AM
The Alpha Squadron Fleet draw will be held on the 5th at 7pm GMT. Same rules as before, 100k a ticket (pay this directly into the Fleet bank) and you MUST email @constantinople999 telling him you have bought a ticket!

The prizes will be a full Aegis kit or 25% of the ticket sales or a 8hr +20% XP bonus prize !! (you choose which one you want!!!)

So far this year, winners to date =

Drako666 3.6 mil
Osireal 5.6 mil
Zypher2011 a full Aegis kit
Vinmar 2.5 mil and a full Aegis kit!! (lucky person has won twice now !!)
Antietam 500k

SO GO BUY YOUR TICKETS!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2011, 07:13 AM
I have been in STO since day 1 of the closed beta and have been in a couple of fleets. Alpha squadron is the most organized and professional fleet i have ever been in and on top of that the members are good people .

Thanks for the invite Alpha Squadron!
Nathan Templar
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2011, 08:54 PM
If you're looking for a large active fleet (we always nearly have 500 members) that appeals to both hardcore and casual players alike look no further than Alpha Squadron. From PVP to STF's and everything in between Alpha Squadron does it all.

I've been a member for the last 9 months and I don't think I would have enjoyed STO nearly as much without my fleet
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Just to say congratulations to everyone who took part in the Fleet PVP event last weekend. Everyone got on the winning team at some point, and it was a widely enjoyed event!
We have several PVP events coming up in the future, as well as the usual host of prize draws, STFs and PVE run throughs.

If you wish to sign up for these events please contact the relevant fleet officer (details of officer roles are in the fleet's welcome email).
If you are not in the fleet, but like the sound of these events then please feel free to mail @raddicalrabbit in game in order to sign up to the fleet!