Lt. Commander
# 21
12-20-2010, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVargazm
That would be nice. It is getting a bit old hearing people cry over what is nothing compared to 9 months ago.
I was compiling a list of improvements over the past months based on the SotGs and ERs, but it quickly became a huge monster of an seemingly endless list.

However, Craig's SotG back from May addressess most of the changes of Season 1 and 2 :

http://startrekonline.com/node/1730

To the OP :

Klingons are still well behind in terms of available content, but just to make it clear :

Klingon pve missions at launch = 0
Klingon pve missions at the launch of Season 3 = 8 (klingon only) + 5 (breen) + 5 (devidian) + 3 (undine) + 8 dailies + 3 klingon only dailies = 32 (not counting the dailies it's still 21 storyline missions)

Klingons can also do all 4 STFs and 5 Fleet Actions.

As I said above.. Klingon content certainly is less impressive in terms of quantity, but kllngons get more and more content with each update rightfully so.

Aside from all these things, the Foundry will also help them in the near future. I know there are people who desire to redo all fed content to klingon where appropriate, I know people who create only klingon missions with storyline and devoted to klingon lore.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-20-2010, 07:17 AM
I imagine a dev reply like this:

MustrumRidcully Monthly Fee (15 $*):
5 $: dstahls Starbuck coffee on the first monday of the month.
2.5 $: 2 lines of code by coderanger.
1.5 $: One thread view by Stormshade
0.5 $: One chat post on TTS by Zero.
2.5. $: 5 Donuts for Dev meeting.

*) Is that what I pay? I don't remember.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-20-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtorma View Post
... you are paying for exactly what cryptic decides to give you. If you don't like it leave, thats the advice you will get on these forums.
And it is the best advice you will ever recieve when it comes to a subscription based service. You can try thread-spamming and crying to the moon about what a rip-off you think it is and how its all a big shake down or any of the 1000 other whaa-whaa-thread themes, but at the end of the day, the only vote that counts is the vote you make with your $.

And, speaking for myself, as someone who likes the game and prefers threads to be constructive in their criticism (instead of whiney "Cryptic, WHY?!" rants), I would appreciate it if some of the louder haters would just quit paying to complain and would go away.

I won't hold my breath thou.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
And it is the best advice you will ever receive when it comes to a subscription based service. You can try thread-spamming and crying to the moon about what a rip-off you think it is and how its all a big shake down or any of the 1000 other whaa-whaa-thread themes, but at the end of the day, the only vote that counts is the vote you make with your $.

And, speaking for myself, as someone who likes the game and prefers threads to be constructive in their criticism (instead of whiney "Cryptic, WHY?!" rants), I would appreciate it if some of the louder haters would just quit paying to complain and would go away.

I won't hold my breath thou.

"You can call me The Retarded Hammer from this point forward. "

OH...oh...oh.... Can I be the Dysfunctional Screwdriver...

Please... Please... PLEASE??? :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
I believe something has happened to Cold Case after Season 3 went live. Myself and many others are currently stuck and can not proceed any further on this mission. Still, i have plenty to do otherwise, my mission log is forever full :p

Off topic and on a different note, how do i get to change my Forum Name to include the blue text? Before anyone replies with LTS, i purchased mine yesterday yet can not seem to find the option to adjust. Thanks
I just completed the deferi quest chain with four different toons since season 3 went live....
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
OH...oh...oh.... Can I be the Dysfunctional Screwdriver...

Please... Please... PLEASE??? :p
Sure. It'd be nice if there were enough of us unintelligent tools to fill a toolbox. We just need some folks to step up and be the Simple Sawzall or the Wrong-headed Wrench.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I imagine a dev reply like this:

MustrumRidcully Monthly Fee (15 $*):
5 $: dstahls Starbuck coffee on the first monday of the month.
2.5 $: 2 lines of code by coderanger.
1.5 $: One thread view by Stormshade
0.5 $: One chat post on TTS by Zero.
2.5. $: 5 Donuts for Dev meeting.

*) Is that what I pay? I don't remember.
If that's what you really believe it's time to stop paying.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Sure. It'd be nice if there were enough of us unintelligent tools to fill a toolbox. We just need some folks to step up and be the Simple Sawzall or the Wrong-headed Wrench.
I'll ask my Ex-GF if she wants to fill in as the Slutty Tool Box to hold us all...
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomLake32
I just completed the deferi quest chain with four different toons since season 3 went live....
Well you are simply one of a very some number that this has happened too. And since this bug fix is in the December 21st Release notes, goes a long way to show what issues many of us had with Cold Case.

Thanks Cryptic for the fix and i look forward to finishing this story arc later on tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
I'll ask my Ex-GF if she wants to fill in as the Slutty Tool Box to hold us all...
Whoa...count me out. Don't want the toolbox HIV.