Lt. Commander
# 1 Mirror Image
12-18-2010, 11:10 PM
I was visiting the C-Store, and was thinking of buying the Mirror Universe outfit. Yes, I have an empty costume slot. But the only MU outfit offered is from the 'Enterprise' series. I was interested in the one from the original series.

Is that not being offered at this time? It's still on the C-Store ad you get when you hit up C-Store on the menu of the main page.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2010, 01:02 AM
The TOS Mirror Universe is available and on the C-store
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn_Kim
I was visiting the C-Store, and was thinking of buying the Mirror Universe outfit. Yes, I have an empty costume slot. But the only MU outfit offered is from the 'Enterprise' series. I was interested in the one from the original series.

Is that not being offered at this time? It's still on the C-Store ad you get when you hit up C-Store on the menu of the main page.
if you wait 5 days you'll get a 20% discount in the c-store

Quote:
Winter Break Sale
We want to celebrate New Year's with you... with a C-Store sale! From 10 a.m. Pacific on Friday, December 24, until 10 a.m. Pacific on Monday, January 3, 2011, everything in the C-Store (except the Federation Costume Pack: The Motion Picture and Guramba Siege Destroyer) is 20% off!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Yes, but like the one spock wore with sleeves and the one female officer's wore. The kirk style with no sleeves is not available yet. However most of the male crew just used the standard TOS uniform with sashes and the terran badge.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the sale next weekend! I'll wait until then, for sure. However, I just couldn't find the MMU outfits at the online C-Store last night (not the ones from the original "Mirrior Mirrior" episode, just the ones from "Enterprise".
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Its in game as "Mirror Universe Costume Pack" in the C-store.