Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
12-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralMoon
Unforunately, I have tried using Del Taco shuttle codes AFTER the end date. They expired because the event ended.
Aww, dose that meen I'll never get the shuttle?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
12-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralMoon
Unforunately, I have tried using Del Taco shuttle codes AFTER the end date. They expired because the event ended.
Aww..

*pout*

I know the Tribble Season 3 test reward will be a shuttle, but I have doubts it will be a type-8..
I really liked the Type-6 from TNG a lot, so thats why I'm a bit hung up on the Del Taco shuttle.. the 8 looks a lot like the old humble 6

If Cryptic ever adds the Type-8 to their store, I will surely buy one! (HINT HINT)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiberry
Aww..

*pout*

I know the Tribble Season 3 test reward will be a shuttle, but I have doubts it will be a type-8..
I really liked the Type-6 from TNG a lot, so thats why I'm a bit hung up on the Del Taco shuttle.. the 8 looks a lot like the old humble 6

If Cryptic ever adds the Type-8 to their store, I will surely buy one! (HINT HINT)
Or maybe the TOS class F shuttle!

ps: if they do ad type 8 I would buy it... (HINT HINT, HINT HINT!)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-18-2010, 08:45 PM
servo, why not try ebay....?? for the shuttle.

Iam not sure if you could use the code, i dont see why not. I actually got myn from ebay. I even recieved the cup with it too in the mail lolz
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
12-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
servo, why not try ebay....?? for the shuttle.

Iam not sure if you could use the code, i dont see why not. I actually got myn from ebay. I even recieved the cup with it too in the mail lolz
I might try that, but I thought I'dd try asking the good people of Ten Forward first.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
I might try that, but I thought I'dd try asking the good people of Ten Forward first.
yeah no harm in that, you never no. Someone might just have one. Good luck never the less. To be honest.. i rarely use myn. I may have brought it out a whole 4 times since Ive had it since launch. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
I'm looking for a one of those shuttle thingys so... anyone got a del taco code they would be willing to give me?
thanks for giving me the signature thingy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
12-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xemion1111 View Post
thanks for giving me the signature thingy
Your welcome! and I'm going to tell you a litle secret... I got that from anouther signature! I forget who it was tho...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
Your welcome! and I'm going to tell you a litle secret... I got that from anouther signature! I forget who it was tho...
i see i must say ingenious better then just doing =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
12-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Mind you, the Tribble testing season 3 reqard is a shuttle!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.