Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Bringing Down the House: Unable to complete by placing trophy on ship.
I'm a level 38, i have performed this mission over five times. i have everything complete but placing the trophy on the ship. i am being prompted to do so, but when i go to the mess hall there is nothing available in my accolades slot. i have put in trouble tickets but get nothing but automated responses. have had this issues since the mission was introduced. Does anyone else have this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2010, 02:55 AM
I just did it on my KDF character their and had some issues, first i thought it was for the wall mount - and it was showing up as availbile to put up on the wall mount, but clicking did nothing

Worked just fine when i set it up on the floor stand though

you did win first place trophy right? you can technically end that mission without fighting in the ring but it gives you no trophy...
Ensign
# 3
10-13-2013, 08:03 AM
i have a different issue with this quest and unable to start my own thread so i apologise for hijacking your thread.

i was halfway through this quest after just having spoke to worf at the batleth tournament and my internet went out. Now i have relogged in but cant continue mission as it wont let me beam down to Forcas....do i need to restart the mission or is there a way to continue the misison that i am unaware of?