Lt. Commander
# 1 A Question of Chat
12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry if this question has been raised before.

As well as playing STO, I also play Eve, and coming into STO one of the things that I was wondering about was more Chat options.

What I want to make a point of is this - is there going to be a Federation/Klingon chat option (Broadcast to all Federation/Klingon ships in Area (Zone)) without having to make another faction aware of your presence or calling for backup?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2010, 09:53 AM
More efficient to just form a group and use the team channel; then they can always see where you are, and how badly you need help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Zone chat broadcasts to all players in the zone regardless of faction. However, there are only a few zones that have both factions. These include the Deferi sectors, and Eti Eridani. Also, Kerrat has both factions, as well as any other PVP zone.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manx View Post
More efficient to just form a group and use the team channel; then they can always see where you are, and how badly you need help.
This is a good thing to do yes, I should have asked about what if your not in a team and want to organize one without making others aware, which was answered by Latinumbar, I did not know that lol.

Thanks for the feedback.