Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Question about in-game ship
12-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Hey guys,

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but kind of ship is this: http://fdf.enjin.com/gallery/m/85878...2276#pid=43076

I saw it listed as a dreadnought, but it had no name.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Jupiter Dreadnought.

Some say its the fed carrier and other says its ugly.


*edit* +1
Put in a link to the class from the wiki.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-20-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Jupiter Dreadnought.

Some say its the fed carrier and other says its ugly.
I do not believe the two statements to be mutually exclusive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Jupiter Dreadnought.

Some say its the fed carrier and other says its ugly.


*edit* +1
Put in a link to the class from the wiki.
I saw it in action (USS Zodiac) but no fighters so my guess is just ugly.

Also, word is unless I am wrong, Feds won't be getting a Carrier class, tho I would love to be proved wrong on that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimatedfish View Post
I do not believe the two statements to be mutually exclusive.
Yeah, most say it is both.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimatedfish View Post
I do not believe the two statements to be mutually exclusive.
True enough. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
I saw it in action (USS Zodiac) but no fighters so my guess is just ugly.

Also, word is unless I am wrong, Feds won't be getting a Carrier class, tho I would love to be proved wrong on that.
Oh its pure speculation that if/when feds get carries the Jupiter will be one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Oh its pure speculation that if/when feds get carries the Jupiter will be one.
Boo. If any, the Fed carrier should be an updated USS Typhoon with the traditional Valkyrie fighters of course.

Oh but tis a sweet dream to see this come true.........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
Boo. If any, the Fed carrier should be an updated USS Typhoon with the traditional Valkyrie fighters of course.

Oh but tis a sweet dream to see this come true.........
I'm more leaning towards an Akira retrofit with a small innate ability to spawn some fighters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-20-2010, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I'm more leaning towards an Akira retrofit with a small innate ability to spawn some fighters.
Akira doesn't look like a carrier, where as the Typhhon does

Sorry, fond memories of invasion..........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
Akira doesn't look like a carrier, where as the Typhhon does

Sorry, fond memories of invasion..........
Ah but it has been classed as a carrier(technically) because of its hangar that goes from front to back with doors at the front and back... Soemthing.

But its all fan speculation so whatever. :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:00 PM.