Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Charity
12-17-2010, 01:25 PM
OK, it seems like there are quite a few missions sitting and waiting to be reviewed, with no one doing so. Some missions are getting heaps of praise and love, while others just sit waiting for even one review. Like mine for example. So, since I'm not working today and just basically sitting at home and nursing a cold, I've decided I'm going to go through the mission lists and play EVERY single mission that has no ratings.

If anyone else would like to join me, that'd be great. Maybe we can get some of these missions out of review limbo.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Just a few more hours until I can start my weekendy goodness of getting back in the reviewing stands, albeit a shorter weekend... again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I can do that this weekend too. I finally got two reviews on my two missions yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-18-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm free to review at any time, it's just hard finding the missions that need it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-18-2010, 10:41 AM
I kinda feel bad for writing missions instead of testing some of the missions others put out.

Am I just satisfying my own ego in creating my own missions instead of trying to find out what others made?

Maybe.

I hope to find some time eventually to do more reviews.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I could be down for this on my spare time this weekend. Ill endeavour to play the missions that only have 2 review or less.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
I'm free to review at any time, it's just hard finding the missions that need it.
well then try mine out. Im still working hard at beta 1.80, but it should be up and out within the next 6 hours. Im just posting up the changes to the UGC wiki page.

http://starbaseugc.com/wiki/index.ph...-_Designs(Beta)

once I have finished up the last map, the rest of the plans will be minor tweaks to the general dialog and little balance changes- mainly as more features get added to foundry. The only person to rate it so far has been one of my fleeties earlier on in the mission- when i discovered some of the big bugs that i couldn't get around

I have wanted to do reviews of other missions myself, but since I have been caught up in the middle of my own project- I haven't had much time for anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins

I kind of agree with this.

The New button doesnt show "New missions." They all already have ratings.

If the New feature showed missions that hadnt bee rated at all it would be most helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-18-2010, 02:07 PM
while you're at it try mine. been up for a while with no feedback 8'/ TIA

Wolves
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Maybe we should make our own "special" events. A "Review Week-End". Darren will produce a list of all new unreviewed missions, and everyone can pick some to test. (Why Darren? He's good at this stuff, and more importantly, I too lazy to do it.)

I mean, after all, there are people asking about special events.

We could have "monthlies":
1) Tribble Test Weekend. Try the neweset features and just check to see what's coming.
2) Foundry Review Weekend. All reviewers unite for reviewing all the new material.
3) PvP League Weekend. PvP fleets and players get to play the big leagues.
4) Fleet Action Weekend. Similar to the Daily, but all week-end.
Week-Ends start on Friday and go through Sunday.
People participating (at least 1h?) get some kind of special recognition - an Accolade, an expandable trophy, a leaderboards entry and some Emblems, Marks or Badges.

Ah, well, getting off-topic here.