Lt. Commander
i was wondering is anyone in and playing. I thinkit's kinda fun...i am colonial tobin_patlen until the next beta wipe hehe
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-01-2011, 08:38 AM
NDAs stop me from saying whether or not I'm on the beta, but hypothetically, if I were, I probably wouldn't enjoy the game and would have stopped playing during the tutorial, because of the unresponsiveness of the ship.

Hypothetically speaking.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
NDAs stop me from saying whether or not I'm on the beta, but hypothetically, if I were, I probably wouldn't enjoy the game and would have stopped playing during the tutorial, because of the unresponsiveness of the ship.

Hypothetically speaking.
also possibly this
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-01-2011, 10:11 AM
well i can say 100% that im not restricted by any NDA and that im not involved with beta.

was this not the web browser game or is there another proper battlestar galactica game i dont know about.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2011, 10:13 AM
It's a web-browser game, one of the people working on which used to work for that dreaded company that bought a game made by THIS company, and is a really cool guy who can put a lot of beers away.

Hypothetically.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post

Hypothetically speaking.
I can't say due to the NDA if I am or am not in the Beta, but if I were in the Beta, I am betting it would go something like what Flasherman said. . . Again, Hypothetically.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Are you sure you can't? Most NDAs let you say you're in the Beta. Just nothing beyond that. Cryptic Betas I think are the only Betas I've been in where you can't even say you're in the Beta.

Example:
I'm in the Beta for The Old Republic. I can't say more than that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Are you sure you can't? Most NDAs let you say you're in the Beta. Just nothing beyond that. Cryptic Betas I think are the only Betas I've been in where you can't even say you're in the Beta.

Example:
I'm in the Beta for The Old Republic. I can't say more than that.
Whoa! That is in the Beta!?? Sweet. Though I don't know, I was just making sure. And it doesn't matter, If I was I would have lost interest in about four minutes. If I was in the Beta that is. . . Which I can niether confirm nor deny.