Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
12-21-2010, 08:57 AM
<Get> You tell Sir Robbin to clean himself up. You look at Pickle and then face palm.

Sir Robbin rips off some of Hort's pjs. Sir Robbin then cleans off his armor figuring if they are going to get a girl he will need to dress to impress. Poor Pickle is currently off in his own little world.

<A> You figure what Hort had done was horrible and would want him to travel to the other world headless.

You borrow Sir Robbin's blade and decapitate Hort.

< A > Attack
< T > Talk
< I > Inventory
< Get > Pick up an item
< E > Head east out here man!
< W > Wonder where your party members have been all this time
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
12-21-2010, 09:15 AM
<E>

You exit your padded cell once again, emerging into an open hanger.. you spot the ghost of Hort lingering near the only remaining airship. He looks a little miffed.

Luckily, one of your party members spots a collection of tan flightsuits, proton packs and a few ghost traps...

Do You:

<S> Suit up and say "Bustin' makes me feel good"
<C> Cross the Streams!!
<B> Trap Hort's ghost in the containment unit
<A> Adopt Hort's ghost as your playful cartoon companion
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
12-21-2010, 09:28 AM
<S>

Fully aware that Hort is probably staring at the group as they put on the tan flightsuits and proton packs. You and Sir Robbin then both say "Bustin' makes me feel good". Pickle is still non compliant to the world around him. You and Sir Robbin then say "Jinx, you owe me a beer!!" You are slightly quicker and Sir Robbin now owes you a brewski. The group straps their traps to their belts and all turn around to see Hort floating about making toucan sounds.

<B>

The group figures it best to not let an apparition like this to venture around. They charge the packs and open up on poor Hort's ghostly visage. With three beams closing in on poor Hort he trys to dive into the airship for cover.

You see his plan and are the quicker to respond. Your beam connects and you tell Sir Robbin to trap him. Horts loud ghostly toucan sounds echo through out the hanger but alas he is trapped.

You bellow out "One in the hole", Sir Robbin yells out "Ready to go", everyone then yells out "We be fast and they be slow".

<A> Adopt Hort's ghost as your playful cartoon companion
< T > Talk
< I > Inventory
< Get > Pick up an item
<L> Look around




Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
It's a good way to go out a second time. You should've seen what put a smile on my face when I died. Wow. That's all I'll say. :p
HAHAHA good one!! I wouldn't mind being trapped by them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
12-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairymanback View Post
Fully aware that Hort is probably staring at the group as they put on the tan flightsuits and proton packs.
It's a good way to go out a second time. You should've seen what put a smile on my face when I died. Wow. That's all I'll say. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
12-21-2010, 10:29 AM
<L> Looking round, you find a door marked "secret staff only". What do you do?

<E> Enter door
<G> Get aboard the last remaining airship
<K> Trap the proton pack in a infinate time vortex so he'll never escape
<F> eat food from Inventory
<I> Inventory
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
12-21-2010, 10:45 AM
How has no one been eaten by a grue yet?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
12-21-2010, 10:59 AM
I enter the doorway.

A discombobulated cheshire cat appears and he's not voiced by Stephen Fry.

Do you?
(A) ttack
(R) unaway
(I) nvoke Deus ex machina
(D) ebate him to death.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
12-21-2010, 12:21 PM
A!

You open your combat menu of...

< A > Agress
< B > Battle Technique
< C > Combat Operandi
< P > Perturb
< E > Exacerbate
< S > Abscond
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
12-21-2010, 12:21 PM
<B>

POLITICS ATTACK!!!

You start talking about politics, spot a TV, and turn on C-Span. The cat jumps out a window.

You look around and see a bunch of file cabinets.

Do you:

A: Head for the airship and head outta here!

B: Do another Barrel Roll

C: Find a lego set

D: Search the Room

E: Head to the Armory

F: Burn Hort's Corpse

G: Look for trouble (automatic fight)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
12-21-2010, 12:25 PM
::ghost trap wiggles::
grumble grumble
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 PM.