Lt. Commander
# 1 GMs and CSRs PLEASE READ
12-20-2010, 11:20 AM
I purchased the Galaxy class bridge pack from CStore, it took my points but didn't give me the bridge pack. I've been submitting tickets for 4 days and Cryptic gives me a generic auto response with requests for more information. I provide it, and it gets marked as 'Resolved' with no word from the CSRs.

Can someone from the CSR team please PM me? This is getting ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2010, 11:55 AM
*gasp* he said the C word!!

On a serious note though, try here:
http://www.atari.com/support/startrekonline#help
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2010, 11:02 PM
I've done that. :/

And the live support is for account / billing issues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
I purchased the Galaxy class bridge pack from CStore, it took my points but didn't give me the bridge pack. I've been submitting tickets for 4 days and Cryptic gives me a generic auto response with requests for more information. I provide it, and it gets marked as 'Resolved' with no word from the CSRs.

Can someone from the CSR team please PM me? This is getting ridiculous.
I had the same problem when i bought the 2 uniform slots.

i gave up after a month.

but still a bit angry about the so-called costumer service and the automatic reply's.

they only want to help then it suits them....
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargek View Post
I had the same problem when i bought the 2 uniform slots.

i gave up after a month.

but still a bit angry about the so-called costumer service and the automatic reply's.

they only want to help then it suits them....

THAT is horrible :/
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Have you guys tried PMing one of the Devs or Stormshade with a ticket number of the one's you've submitted? (And I agree it does suck that there's no Live support for C-Store purchase issues as since CP is sold for real curency, you'd think they'd have someone for these kinds of issues.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-21-2010, 09:14 PM
I haven't tried that yet. I had considered it, but haven't done it. I didn't want to be too much of a pest if the normal CSRs were going to handle it for me. But, seeing as how they don't seem willing or able, it might be time to do so. I checked my second ticket on the matter and it's now locked out, I can't edit the ticket, despite the reply telling me to do so if there is more info to be added :/
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-22-2010, 03:34 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2010, 12:33 PM
I changed the thread title. You're right, this does need to be addressed. I sent a PM to StormShade, but I'm not sure I'm going to get a response here. If I don't get my bridges, I doubt I'm going to make anymore C-Store purchases. It goes from being a purchase to a gamble. :/
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-23-2010, 03:54 PM
We're looking into this now.

Thanks,

Stormshade