Lt. Commander
# 11
12-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Have the same issue. Flying one of the end game sci ships, who name escapes me atm, and the nacelle lights are flickering on both the Aegis and Borg sets.

Seeing as I use the Galaxy R and a few other ships with nacelles, as does lots of others in game, I would hope that this gets a priority fix.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-29-2010, 03:56 AM
This was a known issue on tribble, but I guess they pushed it anyway because people were crying too hard to get it on holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, its bloody irritating having the engines / deflectors and just general flickering with the new kits... hopefully it'll get fixed soon
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Ive tested some graphic options to see if there was a fix to it in that reguard..

It has to do with the bloom intensity. I usually have my bloom set at 100%, I love how my nacelles glow in game at that rate, and also other objects in game. Not giving a reason for this not to be fixed *glares at cryptic*

But lowering the bloom does help... but it continues to flicker.. the only way to stop it is have bloom set at 0%... and iam sorry but that wont cut it for me.

Please fix these issues

Engines flicker and should not because when I go by a mirror universe ship there nacelles dont. They stay nice purple glow

Also the defelectors on ships. iam sorry but if your defector is a green light source your going to have a green reflected light source on your hull.. thats just.. NORMAL/REAL.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-13-2011, 03:39 AM
ohhh how I wish this would get fixed sooon
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-13-2011, 04:32 AM
yeah between this flickering and the retina-burning diplomatic costumes i've turned bloom right off.

add it to the list of graphical bugs that need fixing but probably never will i suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
yeah between this flickering and the retina-burning diplomatic costumes i've turned bloom right off.

add it to the list of graphical bugs that need fixing but probably never will i suppose.
it would be nice if a gm would respond to the situation and at leased say, we know there is an issue and we are looking into fixing it soon...

I know they fixed abit of the issues with the sets but then suddenly its like they gave up on it and moved on... kinda not pleased... quality before quantity.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Add it to the ever growing list of bugs , i hoped S3 was a major bug fix season , but its only been minor bugs and infact more bugs than ever are springing up....
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
Add it to the ever growing list of bugs , i hoped S3 was a major bug fix season , but its only been minor bugs and infact more bugs than ever are springing up....
season3 was intended to be a bug fix but to me later was changed under "silent running" and made into season3 FOUNDRY.

Yep, lately i see alot of rubberbanding in game plus the new bugs..... when will companies realise quality first. Lets hope they start doing something about these fixed.

I did manage to talk to farktoid earlier today when I saw him in ESD, hey says they have plans to fix the nacelle flickers once the new series goes live. I took a screeny, if I dont hear nothing soon on this ill make a post in STO section.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-14-2011, 07:49 AM
This tint can also be seen on the Excelsior neck section.

I hope they also rectify the disabled deflector effect on the Aegis that doesnt return the deflector colour to normal and the glow dots on the phasers.