Lt. Commander
# 1 Anomoly Location Question
12-22-2010, 06:47 AM
OK.... After the release of Season 3 DStahl put out a list of the Anomolies and where you should find them (http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=192459). I was playing and looking to get the MK 4 and/or MK 6 anomolies and accepted a mission in the Khazan Cluster. The Khazan Cluster is listed as a place to get both the MK 4 & 6 Anomolies, but when I was in the mission the 2 anomolies that were there were MK 2 anomolies.

My question for DStahl about the list - Is the list just for the Cluster or is it for the Cluster & the missions in the Cluster.

If it is for both the Cluster & the Missions in the Cluster then there is a bug (Which I already reported)

I'm just asking here to see if anyone else has seen this problem.....

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2010, 07:08 AM
Anomalies floating in the Exploration zones are as Dstahl stated. Anomalies inside of missions are different, as missions are scaled to the rank of the character playing them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2010, 07:08 AM
I have noticed that every now and then within a specific mission, you can get low level anomalies. It happens, it's probably that way by design.

It just means you can also get the higher level anomalies that you're looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Anomalies floating in the Exploration zones are as Dstahl stated. Anomalies inside of missions are different, as missions are scaled to the rank of the character playing them.
Just to give more information, This is a VA Character. So if the missions are scaled the anomolies are still off.
With all of the new crafting abilities I wanted to go farming for me and my fleet, this is why I'm concerned about getting the MK 2 anomolies when I;m looking for higher level anomolies.

Thanks for your answers so far.

Thanks!!!